Page 85 of 221 FirstFirst ... 758283848586878895 ... LastLast
Like Tree111Likes

Merged: Camotes

This discussion is about "Merged: Camotes" in the "Destinations" forums.
wow phillipines...

wow phillipines

Just want to share my experience in Camotes. We went there via Bullet Express Pier 1 fare is 400 per pax. I contacted Bobby of Masamayor's Beach Resort (Santiago Bay), his cellphone number is 0917-8326266. They fecth us with their multicab for 700 from Poro Port. Their non-aircon room is good for 2 but can accommodate extra pax i paid 700 per night (i got a discount) and then we tour the island for 1,500 wholeday....we didn't explore much on eating somewhere because their cook (Rey) is nice to us and he cooks okay. Masamayors is beside Payag Beach Resort. You can play volleyball, frisbee, darts, skimboarding free if you are a guest.

Quote Originally Posted by jenniedc View Post
    Just want to share my experience in Camotes. We went there via Bullet Express Pier 1 fare is 400 per pax. I contacted Bobby of Masamayor's Beach Resort (Santiago Bay), his cellphone number is 0917-8326266. They fecth us with their multicab for 700 from Poro Port. Their non-aircon room is good for 2 but can accommodate extra pax i paid 700 per night (i got a discount) and then we tour the island for 1,500 wholeday....we didn't explore much on eating somewhere because their cook (Rey) is nice to us and he cooks okay. Masamayors is beside Payag Beach Resort. You can play volleyball, frisbee, darts, skimboarding free if you are a guest.
    mga wat time modepart ang Bullet Express? wat time ang arrival?

Blog Entries

Post The Only Real Paradise: CAMOTES ISLAND

Many have not yet heard about this left hidden paradise between cebu and leyte of Camotes Island.
    I have soo many things id like to describe about this island, but i prefer you guys to go try and see it for yourself.. many have been there many times, including my parents and some of my friends... they never regretted every time they're back, and they would always proudly wanted to bring anyone with them to share happy moments...

Last edited by tinayko; 11-18-2008 at 07:22 PM. Reason: the title.. sana..

how do we get there?.

how about d accomodationz?.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by starfruitz View Post
    how do we get there?.

how about d accomodationz?.
    ACCOMMODATIONS:

Santiago Bay Garden and Resort
    Tropical bliss

The peaceful village of Santiago, San Francisco is Camotes’ first tourist enclave, home to Santiago Bay Garden and Resort, a 2.5 hectare of lush greenery. This 19-bedroom resort is charmingly tucked in a profusion of landscaped exotic foliage overlooking a wide, white sandy beach and a dazzling blue ocean. The resort successfully and effortlessly blends nature with friendly hospitality. It is a few minutes from the town and the ports of San Francisco and Poro.

Room Type:

Family Room
    -- PHP 6,000.00 good for six (5) persons
    (PHP 300.00 additional person)

Bungalow with cable TV and refrigerator
    -- PHP 3,000.00 good for three persons

Villa
    -- PHP 2,500.00 good for three persons

Standard Aircon
    -- PHP 1,500.00 good for three persons
    (PHP 150.00 additional person)
    -- PHP 1,000.00 good for two persons
    (PHP 150.00 additional person)

Standard Non-aircon
    -- PHP 500.00 good for two persons
    (PHP 100.00 additional person)
    -- PHP 700.00 good for four persons

__________________________________________________ ____________

Mangodlong Rock Resort
    A taste of paradise
    Nestled in the serene fishermen’s village of Mangodlong, Heminsulan, San Francisco, the resort stands on 2 hectares of extensive coconut-shaded garden close to the beachfront. Across the resort and separated by a blue sea is a coral islet with tropical huts spread out, connected by a sand bar from the beach. The resort offers an ideal combination of intimacy and laid-back island atmosphere. It is a few minutes from the town and ports of San Francisco and Poro.

Room Type:

-

* Beach Front Rooms - PHP 1,950.00 good for three persons (PHP 150.00 additional person)
    * Casitas Rooms - PHP 1,850.00 good for three persons (PHP 150.00 additional person)
    * Coco Grove Rooms - PHP 1,700.00 good for three persons (PHP 150.00 additional person)

HOW TO GET THERE?

Cebu is a peaceful city which makes it a very ideal business and vacation destination. It is well connected and is served with major carriers through direct international flights from Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan and Korea. It is also a few hours away from Bangkok, Jakarta, Tokyo and Kuala Lumpur, ensuring ease of air access for vacations and holidays. There are also direct domestic flights to and from Manila and other Philippine cities.

From Cebu where the Mactan International Airport is located, the Camotes group of islands is easily accessible through short sea travel. There are daily trips from the ports of Danao City (motorized banca), from Mandaue City Ouano wharf (motorized banca) and from Cebu City Pier 2 (ferry boat).

Chartered flights to camotes are offered by Mactan-based companies.

The realiable all-weather motorized banca.

Schedule of Trips
    Cebu-Camotes
    Danao City Port
    to Consuelo Port 6 am and 10:30 am daily (motorized banca)
    (*dismembark at Puertobello if you plan to check in at both resorts)

Mandaue City Ouano Wharf
    to Poro Port 5:30am daily (motorized banca)

Cebu City Port (Pier 1)
    to Poro Port 9:00 am and 5:30 pm daily (Fastcraft)
    to Poro Port 9:00 pm () M, W, F ----- ferry boat)

From these ports, you can hire motorcycles (called habal-habal) and multi-cabs. Make sure you have agreed the fare/rental before you go. Or you can request the resort van to pick you up.

Camotes-Cebu
    Consuelo Port
    to Danao City Port 6 am and 11 am daily (motorized banca)

Poro Port
    to Mandaue City Ouano Wharf 11 am daily (motorized banca)
    to Cebu City Port (Pier 1) 6:00 am and 12:00 nn daily (Fastcraft)
    to Cebu City Port (Pier 1) 12 midnight T, TH (ferry boat)

wow... thanks for the great info tinayko!... we are now planning to go there.. thank you very much for the useful info's

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by howard83 View Post
    wow... thanks for the great info tinayko!... we are now planning to go there.. thank you very much for the useful info's
    wow.. enjoy ur tym there.. ^_~

Bullet express departs cebu to camotes everyday at 9:00 A.M and 5:30AM. Arrived camotes 2hours after....so around 11:00A.M and 7:30 A.M. But when we went there they were 30mins late of schedule so we arrived around 8:00P.M.

dili ba kuyaw i-adto ron December? dili ba bawd kau? moadto guro mi sa end december.. unsa inyo ika-sulti sa travel sa dagat anag panahona?

11.    Advertisement