Calling People who wants to write

This discussion is about "Calling People who wants to write" in the "Destinations" forums.
Well im trying to make a web blog that is all about travel. Like where to travel, where to dine, to shop and etc. I ...

Default Calling People who wants to write

Well im trying to make a web blog that is all about travel. Like where to travel, where to dine, to shop and etc. I want it to be localize sa cebu but if there are people who wants to post travel experience outside cebu or even outside the contry then it will be greatly appreciated....

what do you get from this? Wla lang bragging rights or even just simply sharing experience to other people who are also thingking of going there or if you want a little chezzy then HELP philippine tourism! hehe

My plan is basically to showcase the tourist spots or places to go in Cebu. like beaches in mactan or bantayan or even new restaurant in town. The post should be more on the experience you had or did you like the place or what should you recommend to others when they go that place. and also if applicable the budget you had for the travel and also some pictures will be nice.

Again as much as i want to give some money... i cant(but eventually we can).. so if you love to write or want to share your experience.. please do contact me

info@groove76.com

or even go to the Blog itself: www.groove76.com and just register! give me atleast 12 hrs and ill give you access to post your piece.

Again you can write anything... but i prefer about travel experience... English tagalog or bisaya pwede!

Thanks daan guys!

Default Re: Calling People who wants to write

im not spamming this.. but i got my sis to write her experience on CDO

http://groove76.com/on-leave/

maybe just maybe.... you might want to write

Thanks

3.    Advertisement