Page 73 of 439 FirstFirst ... 637071727374757683 ... LastLast

MERGED: ALL ABOUT PHILIPPINE CITY, LUZON VISAYAS AND MINDANAO

This discussion is about "MERGED: ALL ABOUT PHILIPPINE CITY, LUZON VISAYAS AND MINDANAO" in the "Destinations" forums.
Originally Posted by miaka21 etc, etc, we just dont want to brag coz we aint like more Cebuanos who are hambog! gamay ra na development! ...

Default Re: MERGED: ALL ABOUT PHILIPPINE CITY, LUZON VISAYAS AND MINDANAO

Quote Originally Posted by miaka21
    etc, etc, we just dont want to brag coz we aint like more Cebuanos who are hambog! gamay ra na development! ihambog dayun!
    That is so absurd. We?re not braggart as what you think. We?re just too proud of developments here. We can be prouder as much as you are because there?s just too much good news of good projects here than there. It?s just like what the media men do, if they hear something that they think it could benefit their career, of course they will relay and spread that to the public. The same thing that we do in other forums like PEX and SSC.
    And thanks by the way for all those news in Davao, just keep it coming.

ooppsss....dili ta mag-away diri oi...na pareha namn ni sa Kapamilya-Kapuso, Wowowee-EB threads... Sab-an jd
    ta ani ni PacMan... wa ta nagkaisa para sa ato nasud...

Kita mga Cebuano, dili nlng ta manaway sa manila ky la ta kahibaw nga tungod sa pagsulbong sa a2 popularity and economy mapareha
    unya a2 situation sa Manila nga traffic kau, hugaw, over-populated and gubot... Let's just try to keep our city/province clean and be
    vigilant sa mga dautang buhat(terrorists, illegal activities, anti-nature proj.)

Dili sad nato i-look down ang davao ky sooner ang development maabot ra sad did2...tngali ug kita nasad ang mangad2 did2 mangyawat ug trabaho....
    dako raba kaau ang davao and rich sa natural resources....

Let's jst try to complement each other para daghan ta kapilian...

Tolstoi! Manila na! unya d diay in-ana pud sa cebu? tolstoi! take a look of the poverty here in Cebu! basi kutob ra ka business park cge ug laag ba! lakaw lakaw pud around sa Sugbo!

[img width=583 height=1254]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/miaka21/cbu.jpg[/img]

C.I.A.

@friedrich...as much as i would like to compliment other cities for their develoments, we have to note that the purpose of this thread is to identify the Best City of the Phil., most of us here have done our share in defending Cebu as the best city until somebody made an accusation that we are hambug..blah blah

like i said those who disagree that Cebu is the top city in terms of economy and environmental factors, why dont you substantiate your claim also that your city is better than cebu so that we can have healthy discussion regarding the topic instead of quoting words from other forums and nitpicking on those who are pro cebu..

C.I.A.

@miaka..we dont deny that Cebu has its share of poverty..and dont tell me Davao dont have that kind of scenery?...but when we consider the pollution/enviromental and economic factor what City do you think is the worst

NAKABASA NAKO SA FORUM MIAKA, MAO BITAW NAG COMMENT KO SA IMUHA, ......BASTA ANG MGA CEBUANO.....PINANGGA KAAYO ANG CEBU....MAO NA ANG KUSOG SA CEBU KARON .....BISAN UNSAON PA NIMO MIAKA.....CEBU GIHAPON MI..WALAY MAKALUPIG SA CEBU..........GITAWAG NA GUD TA UG "WISE VOTERS"....KINSA MAKALUPIG ANA?

NAKABASA NAKO SA FORUM MIAKA....MAO BITAW NAG COMMENT KO SA IMUHA...BASTA KAMING MGA CEBUANO...PINANGGA KAAYO NAMU ANG CEBU....BISAN UNSAON PA CEBU GYUD MI.....MAO NA ANG KUSOG SA CEBU KARON...MAGKAHIUSA PIRMI.......

Both cities are nice, davao, cebu and manila.

observe lang nako kadto mga pics ni miaka is not just manila city, i think its makati city.
    you know, whether we like it or not, when we say manila, it connoted the whole metro manila, and when we say cebu, it speaks of the whole metro cebu. Too bad, that that when we say metro davao, it does not really speak of a metro kay inusara ra man siya, mao bitaw naa plano katuloon ang davao.

you know i like davao, i have nothing against it, poverty, pollution exists in every place especially when it is fast progressing.

But for Cebuanos, Cebu will always be second to none, and when we say Cebuano, we do not identify ourselves as mandauehananon, lapu-lapuhanon or talisaynon. When we talk of Cebu City, we recognize it as our generic city, thats why even us nga taga mandaue, everything is equated as Cebu City, as the city of all cebuanos, ryt, people?

Just like metro manila, when you hear somebody speaks the tagalog and ask him/her where she came from, she would always say from Manila, even if he/she is from Makati, Pasay etc., it is because Manila is the generic city of all Metro Manilans.

It just too bad nga nag iisa ra ang Davao, at least for now. maybe.

Cebu is no. 1 for us, despite of the challenges of an emerging dragon city, next to Singapore and Hongkong. Not even Manila, neither Davao can compare!

Sorry, to brag, but its the truth!

Pastilan. Ing ani na diay ta mag compete?

Ok ra man na modayeg ta sa atong siyudad but when you talk about whose gonna top this and that, siguro ato sad suportahan ug facts ug surveys.

Kasagaran man gud niiingon sa Cebu nga numebr perception ra man na nila. Tell me unsa may industries ug economy nga makaingon ta nga number one gyud ang Cebu. Kanang daghan tawo? daghan mall? daghan tindahan? daghan discohan?

I agree sa observation nga ang kwarta sa Cebu nagpabilin ra sa Cebu. Cebu is home to the old rich and for me kana gyud ang dakung asset. Its the home of the Escanos, Lhuilliers, Osmena, Rama, Aboitizes, the Gokongweis, Chiongbians, and the mestizo elite.

I have been to cities all over the Philippines ug makaingon gyud ko nga always numebr one gyud ang Manila. Obvious na kaayo. Bisan pa ug ingnon nato nga hugaw pero dili man ni clean and green ato gihisgutan. Economy man ni. Way makalupig sa Manila, klaro lang pagka sulti.

Ikaduha nako ang Davao. I know Davao is really a vibrant city. Kanang moingon nga mingaw ang Davao ug so so ang economy wala na makaadto didto. Davao is at par with Manila sans the pollution.

Ikatulo nako ang Subic. Tua gud ang mga dagko nga international port ug airport.

Ikaupat ang Calabarzon area. Grabe sad ang economy diha. Industrial estate man gud na lugara.

Ikalima ang Cebu. Well let us take credit kay Cebu is alone. Its an island. Unlike Davao and Manila and the rest of those cities I have mentioned nga ang economy is interdependent and supported by other cities in the area.

So there folks.

@mosimos: patay.... magwala mi ron mga pro-Cebu imo ra gibutang sa ika-lima ang Cebu....hehehehe...
    tan-awa ron taod2x...hehehehe....

11.    Advertisement