Page 49 of 439 FirstFirst ... 394647484950515259 ... LastLast

MERGED: ALL ABOUT PHILIPPINE CITY, LUZON VISAYAS AND MINDANAO

This discussion is about "MERGED: ALL ABOUT PHILIPPINE CITY, LUZON VISAYAS AND MINDANAO" in the "Destinations" forums.
i just came from davao... surprisingly, at present they have more watering holes than cebu & the design and concept of their night spots are ...

Default Re: MERGED: ALL ABOUT PHILIPPINE CITY, LUZON VISAYAS AND MINDANAO

i just came from davao... surprisingly, at present they have more watering holes than cebu & the design and concept of their night spots are much better than cebu. gigastohan gyud! the prices are relatively cheap. would you believe it? at liquid, a club in a hotel, the beer is only 35 bucks? ...& that is already in a hotel. moreover, marco polo hotel room interiors are way better than our hotels here. go see for yourself.

my wife & i really had a good time at the pearl farm & eden nature park too. the food at eden was superb & their salads are as fresh as you can get them.

if you guys want a laid back life, great food, friendly people and generally a good life in all aspects, then davao is definitely the place for you.

one thing i don't like about davao is the tyrant mayor. he is not all "good" as they say he is.

another satisfied visitor...

i dunno for other davaoeños around here... i don't mind having a tyrannical, womanizing mayor so long he keeps the crooks out of the way. perhaps, he's not all 100% effective but for me, he's doing a good job...

public service announcement:

junior kilat will be performing at Matina Town Square on june 3, friday. those of you who dig reggae, mark your calendars.

C.I.A.

yes yes yo mga higala davao is a nice place!!

Quote Originally Posted by annais
    another satisfied visitor...

i dunno for other davaoeños around here... i don't mind having a tyrannical, womanizing mayor so long he keeps the crooks out of the way. perhaps, he's not all 100% effective but for me, he's doing a good job...

public service announcement:

junior kilat will be performing at Matina Town Square on june 3, friday. those of you who dig reggae, mark your calendars.

O.T.
    the mayor is a poser. he wants to have this macho/vigilante, "sagot kita" image but in reality all that he is good for are small time crooks, addicts and teenage gang members. sobrang bilib sa sarili and maypagka hambug. look at what the terrorists did when he berated them on nationwide TV, they bombed davao again and he wasn't able to do anything. he should have known better than do that to a faceless enemy. he alone publicized that davao was a dangerous place to live in and he made it safe again. actually, the only time davao was dangerous was during the height of the alsa masa.

duterte never caught drug lords or bigtime syndicates just like in cebu or in manila because di n'ya kaya. syndicates in cebu can afford to have congressmen, mayors or even judges killed if they interefere with their operations. they can do this because of big clans, international connections & political dynasties. davao does not have these.

you know why he wants people to think that he is responsible for davao's peace? because of the intelligence fund that the national government is giving him which by the way will not be audited for security reasons.

davao's economic progress can't be contributed to the mayor because he doesn't have "real & effective" programs for promoting davao's commerce & tourism. puro lang propaganda. davao's people, businessmen, entrepreneurs & citizens made davao what it is right now. davao city has a very poor job hiring rate.

if the mayor is so concerned about davao's security & the welfare of the poor through his feeding program then he is in the wrong job. the people in davao does not need an iron hand or a military rule because the people are civilized. all they need is a good intelligence team. the poor does not need a mediocre & short-lived feeding program. what they need is livelihood.

why i know this? because my mom is from davao & i used to frequent the place. if you come to think of it, Mayor Digong is one of the biggest hindrance to davao's ECONOMIC progress. i hope the "better" davoeños will come to realize this. the nice things that you see in davao are not by duterte.

PEACE!

r u speaking in behalf of all Davaoenos?

been to davao last 2001 for our annual convention.we stayed at grand men seng hotel.i can't forget that trip because we almost got killed on our way to davao(never mind the details). anyway, i enjoyed my stay there.
    Audentes Fortuna Juvat

nawala ko sa passing dah!

musta tanan? been very busy lately... miss davao, i just dunno if davao missed me... hahahaha...

hope i could hangout the last time this year in davao. miss bastis brew (specially my personal timpla) hehehe!

OT: JESSE: ask mark na lang.
    KRAM: musta brad? dugay na ko wa nakalog diri. hehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by limsitek
    r u speaking in behalf of all Davaoenos?
    nope not all but ALL intellectual the Davaoenos I KNOW. believe me, businessmen and members of the davao chamber of commerce are not agreeable with the mayor's moves most of the time.

ok. basta ako lingaw ko sa davao last may 2 to may 7.
    whole night party

anybody been to shangrila?
    1st time to nako adto..
    very cool mga chicks..
    payter!!

Anhi na mo Davao!!

waaahhhh,i miss davao na gyud!!!!

wen man ko uli sunod oi?mingaw na ko sa davao,especially sa durian,malativas,colasa's and of kurs friday's sa starmart sa ecoland.la lng,chill out ra gud

11.    Advertisement