Page 432 of 439 FirstFirst ... 422429430431432433434435 ... LastLast
Results 4,311 to 4,320 of 4381

MERGED: ALL ABOUT PHILIPPINE CITY, LUZON VISAYAS AND MINDANAO

This discussion is about "MERGED: ALL ABOUT PHILIPPINE CITY, LUZON VISAYAS AND MINDANAO" in the "Destinations" forums.
Originally Posted by digitalsuperman hmm.. very classy and wise choice of words.. imo ra gyud gipakita nga dili ka tinuod nga cebuano, your just another ...

Default Re: MERGED: ALL ABOUT PHILIPPINE CITY, LUZON VISAYAS AND MINDANAO

Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman
    hmm.. very classy and wise choice of words.. imo ra gyud gipakita nga dili ka tinuod nga cebuano, your just another wannabe..
    hehehehe fyi po dili jud ko cebuano we have our own!!! davaoeno po ako,, a little bit different from cebuano!! but of corz a 100% filipino and i love Philippines especially DAVAO,,..

go go go DAVAO!!!

my heart belongs to cebu

naka laag nku ani sa mga major cities.... para nku mas nice ang cebu kay daghan ug mga beaches dyn if nahan ka malls na sad... sa davao nice man pd pero hadlok lang ta sa bombing.... while ang manila, dili ko nahan kay murag everyday ang ilaha sinulog... grabe au ka traffic mag cge ra ka walk....

Quote Originally Posted by elektra_cornelius
    yes, nice sad ang cebu pero scary man sa colon oi... if wla ra untay snatchers, ok unta kaau ang cebu..
    sa davao man gud, u can text anywhere, go anywhere without fearing for your stuffs to be snatched...
    really now? hehehe taga davao ka kaila ka sa mga birador sa bankerohan? maski pa dha sa boulevard pagawas nimo magsaysay, walay hadlok snatch? cmon! you gotta be kidding now!

cebu ko oi kaysa davao mas malingaw ko diri pero sa manila lingaw man sad pero mas samok lang did2.

Default Re: Tall buildings in Mindanao

....deleted...

davao tingali nindot kay wa pa ko kaadto. hehehe

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dong roel
    davao tingali nindot kay wa pa ko kaadto. hehehe
    suroy unya bro then i-compare...
    sa airport palang tang-tang na imo spartan nga sinelas kay i-apil ug scan..
    katung pag-byahe naku padung/pabalik ang ako sandugo nga sandal g-apil ug scan... hehehe

*peace

Go Cebu!

I like the convenience of Cebu. Within 15 to 30 minutes, i can go to a mall, school, downtown, hospital, beach, airport. So i can get a lot done within one day.

There are some things I have to say about Cebu, though.

a. Many people in Cebu have no concept of personal space. They tap you on the shoulder when they want you to pass their fare to the jeepney driver. In Manila, you say, "Paki-abot" or something like that. You do not tap someone on the shoulder. I think it's just a cultural difference but I still dont like it.

b. Cebu still has a lot of growth to do in the area of arts and culture. When I came over to Cebu from Manila over a decade ago, I missed the opportunity I had to go to the British Library, the Luneta Park, Ripley's Believe or Not, Science Centrum, Star City, Enchanted Kingdom, theatre, and the National Museum. And, yes, Cebu has a lot of bars and malls now. But, still not many museums, big parks, libraries, theatres. And before anyone says anything, yes I have been to the USC museum and library, and the public library; not the same!We should come up with our version of the CCP.

c. Cebuanos are so defensive/ aggressive when talking to people from Manila. It's like you can't say anything nice about Manila because if you do, you're 'hambogiro'. And you can't say anything negative about Cebu or they will raise up in hackles and scream for your blood. My Cebuano friends went to Manila and they had this mentality where everyone in Manila was trying to take advantage of them "just because they were from Cebu".

Hahaha... I am now going to run and hide somewhere because Im sure Cebuanos will be out screaming for my blood, for having said something negative about Cebu...

peace!

Quote Originally Posted by DebutsAndIDo's
    I like the convenience of Cebu. Within 15 to 30 minutes, i can go to a mall, school, downtown, hospital, beach, airport. So i can get a lot done within one day.

There are some things I have to say about Cebu, though.

a. Many people in Cebu have no concept of personal space. They tap you on the shoulder when they want you to pass their fare to the jeepney driver. In Manila, you say, "Paki-abot" or something like that. You do not tap someone on the shoulder. I think it's just a cultural difference but I still dont like it.

b. Cebu still has a lot of growth to do in the area of arts and culture. When I came over to Cebu from Manila over a decade ago, I missed the opportunity I had to go to the British Library, the Luneta Park, Ripley's Believe or Not, Science Centrum, Star City, Enchanted Kingdom, theatre, and the National Museum. And, yes, Cebu has a lot of bars and malls now. But, still not many museums, big parks, libraries, theatres. And before anyone says anything, yes I have been to the USC museum and library, and the public library; not the same! We should come up with our version of the CCP.

c. Cebuanos are so defensive/ aggressive when talking to people from Manila. It's like you can't say anything nice about Manila because if you do, you're 'hambogiro'. And you can't say anything negative about Cebu or they will raise up in hackles and scream for your blood. My Cebuano friends went to Manila and they had this mentality where everyone in Manila was trying to take advantage of them "just because they were from Cebu".

Hahaha... I am now going to run and hide somewhere because Im sure Cebuanos will be out screaming for my blood, for having said something negative about Cebu...

peace!

I always encounter letter A. But I'm not complaining... unless of course he/she did that so when you look around they're going to punch you in the face... argh

11.    Advertisement