Page 309 of 439 FirstFirst ... 299306307308309310311312319 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 4381

MERGED: ALL ABOUT PHILIPPINE CITY, LUZON VISAYAS AND MINDANAO

This discussion is about "MERGED: ALL ABOUT PHILIPPINE CITY, LUZON VISAYAS AND MINDANAO" in the "Destinations" forums.
Ang pasabot ana.... Sala ba diay Island ang Cebu.... sala ba diay Island ang Hawaii..... Use what you have to your advantage..... That is why ...

C.I.A.

Default Re: MERGED: ALL ABOUT PHILIPPINE CITY, LUZON VISAYAS AND MINDANAO

Ang pasabot ana....

Sala ba diay Island ang Cebu.... sala ba diay Island ang Hawaii.....

Use what you have to your advantage.....

That is why Cebu is on the TOP 10 island DESTINATION... because it uses what NATURE gave her.........

C.I.A.

Bitaw, ganahan jud ko ug somewhat rural ang setting.....In my case, I'm planning to live somewhere in liloan sa northern cebu which is rural pa jud siya....and i think it will stay that way when i retire and aging.......Maayo unta kung madayon nang trans-axial hiway, para diha nalang ko agi when I want to go to the Metro Cebu proper.......

Quote Originally Posted by limars
    in so many aspects, i would say, cebu is at the top. sometimes when we talk of manila, we come up w/ general conclusion which somehow in part does not talk about the city of manila. manila alone is not that attractive to business investors, but makati is. but when we talk about the city of cebu, its so attractive to businessmen. life in manila is really complicated... from food, transportation, lifestyles... huh

in terms of work opportunities, cebu is not behind... salaries, of little difference... but come to think of the lifestyles... @20K a month today, you only live w/ your basic needs in manila (lalo na wla ka sarili haus)... in cebu, its already a lot... living in manila is twice the cost of living in cebu.

davao is about 5-10 years behind cebu in terms of investments... gimiks, night life not so rampant and geehhh, its controlled actually. but davao still is a beautiful place to live...

but come to think of it, liiving within the city like makati/manila/cebu/davao is not that advisable when we age... hehehe ok lang na city life if batan-on pa ta, but for me, when i'll get above 40, i'll situate myself in a quite place.... @ home in a place people in the cities despised as province... nothing compares to life in the province... so for now, tigom-tigom...

C.I.A.

Its ok if a sales person brags about his/her product.......whats bad is if that sales person will force his/her warez to potential customers, that would be very annoying.......

Quote Originally Posted by malaysia
    ^^ tawi tawi and batanes are the best. no question. coz their populace don't brag against each other.

^^ tumpak na tumpak bcasabee...

Quote Originally Posted by limars
    but come to think of it, liiving within the city like makati/manila/cebu/davao is not that advisable when we age... hehehe ok lang na city life if batan-on pa ta, but for me, when i'll get above 40, i'll situate myself in a quite place.... @ home in a place people in the cities despised as province... nothing compares to life in the province... so for now, tigom-tigom...
    that explains why millionaires like aga muhlach settles in batangas instead of metro manila.

come to think of it, why do we create retirement villages for japanese, koreans, chinese, etc, when we all aspire our cities to be like hongkong, macau, tokyo or seoul? coz age have got into them and choices for the best or top place to live in changes dramatically. makatawa na lang ta makadungog ug amerkano nga moingon, "your place is the best in the world" unya kabalo baya gyud ta nga makigpatay ang kadaghanan sa pinoy para maka puyo lang sa new york.

we got thousands of pages in this thread alone tackling why this and that city is the best, but the thread title failed to emphasize what kind of "top" we should be talking about. top in terms of what? beaches? skyscrapers? mountains? robbers? kidnappers? infras? prostitutes? we can not say overall coz "overall" still got some criteria, overall in what?

simple ra kaayo ang tubag ani ba... TO EACH HIS OWN!!! mga bai.

kung asa ka nga city na belong mao na imong best kay tawagon ka ug ingrato kung dili nimo best ang imong yutang natawhan o gipuy an. but for the sake of regional pride of course we post our city to be the best, pero sakto si bcasabee, ayaw ibaligya ang imong syudad nga mora bitaw kanang nagasuroy sa balay nga samokan kaayo kay dili na hinuon ta ganahan mo palit (if the product is good the client will come rushing with less effort on the seller's part). mas nindot nang naa sa mall nga produkto kay mag tanaw lang ka unya kung paliton nimo imo lang birahon padulong sa cashier.

:mrgreen:

zee boo!! :mrgreen:

jagna :mrgreen:

cvu

mao na..the best gyud ang Cebu

spratlys island, the best island in ASIA...

11.    Advertisement