Page 3 of 439 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 4381

MERGED: ALL ABOUT PHILIPPINE CITY, LUZON VISAYAS AND MINDANAO


This discussion is about "MERGED: ALL ABOUT PHILIPPINE CITY, LUZON VISAYAS AND MINDANAO" in the "Destinations" forums.
Originally Posted by Sk!p nice bitaw davao.. lami pud ang durian.. daghan pud chikababes.. lol visita nya ko puhon dha.. unya na pag wa nay ...

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    436

    Default Re: MERGED: ALL ABOUT PHILIPPINE CITY, LUZON VISAYAS AND MINDANAO


    Quote Originally Posted by Sk!p
    nice bitaw davao.. lami pud ang durian.. daghan pud chikababes.. lol visita nya ko puhon dha.. unya na pag wa nay bomba.
    wa na intawon bomba diri........lahi na bomba lang. hehehehe.....

    bitaw, davao city is back on its feet. peaceful man gihapon......

    basta, let us know kayt we'll show u around

  2. #22
    sachem
    Guest

    Default Re: MERGED: ALL ABOUT PHILIPPINE CITY, LUZON VISAYAS AND MINDANAO

    Sto. Nino Shrine, The Pink Sisters, GAP Farming Resort, Victoria Beach Resort, Insular Hotel, Victoria Plaza, Samal Island, a mountain full of orchids, durian, chicks(!), durian candies, mangosteen (?) candies, Ateneo de Davao University, Apo Hotel, Hotel de Maguindanao, Gaisano Stores nga ang logo kay kabayo instead the common letter G... what else?

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    219

    Default Re: MERGED: ALL ABOUT PHILIPPINE CITY, LUZON VISAYAS AND MINDANAO

    plenty of changes though and it's getting better... i hate to leave this place but i've got to... tsk tsk tsk

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    436

    Default Re: MERGED: ALL ABOUT PHILIPPINE CITY, LUZON VISAYAS AND MINDANAO

    Pearl Farm Beach Resort, Paradise Island, pomelo, Durian Park, Crocodile Farm, Eden Nature Park, Royal Mandaya Hotel, Marco Polo Davao, Matina Town Square, The Venue, Octane, Rizal Promenade, Jack's Ridge Resort & Restaurant, Club Med, Lava Rock, La Pescene.........and a whole lot more!!

    plus the beautiful women and handsome men..........

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    337

    Default Re: MERGED: ALL ABOUT PHILIPPINE CITY, LUZON VISAYAS AND MINDANAO

    Quote Originally Posted by wanda_woman
    Quote Originally Posted by Sk!p
    nice bitaw davao.. lami pud ang durian.. daghan pud chikababes.. lol visita nya ko puhon dha.. unya na pag wa nay bomba.
    wa na intawon bomba diri........lahi na bomba lang. hehehehe.....

    bitaw, davao city is back on its feet. peaceful man gihapon......

    basta, let us know kayt we'll show u around
    awwsss mao bah.. nindot ng bombaha diay... if i have time and if naay grand EB sa #davao (undernet server)... i be on davao.. i'll let you know... i tour nya ko wanda_woman..

    -= Sk|p =-

  6. #26
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,002

    Default Re: MERGED: ALL ABOUT PHILIPPINE CITY, LUZON VISAYAS AND MINDANAO

    di sa ko adto davao ron kay mabombahan nya ko.

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    436

    Default Re: MERGED: ALL ABOUT PHILIPPINE CITY, LUZON VISAYAS AND MINDANAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk!p
    Quote Originally Posted by wanda_woman
    Quote Originally Posted by Sk!p
    nice bitaw davao.. lami pud ang durian.. daghan pud chikababes.. lol visita nya ko puhon dha.. unya na pag wa nay bomba.
    wa na intawon bomba diri........lahi na bomba lang. hehehehe.....

    bitaw, davao city is back on its feet. peaceful man gihapon......

    basta, let us know kayt we'll show u around
    awwsss mao bah.. nindot ng bombaha diay... if i have time and if naay grand EB sa #davao (undernet server)... i be on davao.. i'll let you know... i tour nya ko wanda_woman..

    -= Sk|p =-
    surely, i'll show u some davao-style partyin'

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    337

    Default Re: MERGED: ALL ABOUT PHILIPPINE CITY, LUZON VISAYAS AND MINDANAO

    tnx

  9. #29
    C.I.A. tikboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: MERGED: ALL ABOUT PHILIPPINE CITY, LUZON VISAYAS AND MINDANAO

    tour nya manang wandz ha? heheheh

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    219

    Default Re: MERGED: ALL ABOUT PHILIPPINE CITY, LUZON VISAYAS AND MINDANAO

    Quote Originally Posted by wanda_woman
    Pearl Farm Beach Resort, Paradise Island, pomelo, Durian Park, Crocodile Farm, Eden Nature Park, Royal Mandaya Hotel, Marco Polo Davao, Matina Town Square, The Venue, Octane, Rizal Promenade, Jack's Ridge Resort & Restaurant, Club Med, Lava Rock, La Pescene.........and a whole lot more!!

    plus the beautiful women and handsome men..........
    hapit na mabawasan ang handsome men ba...

  11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 439 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

 
  1. Merged: All about BACOLOD CITY
    By lestat1116 in forum Destinations
    Replies: 1971
    Last Post: 08-18-2018, 10:10 AM
  2. Replies: 111
    Last Post: 04-29-2013, 04:40 AM
  3. MERGED: All About MOTORCYCLE and JEEPNEY CHECKPOINTS, and related issues
    By Gray_Fox in forum Politics & Current Events
    Replies: 257
    Last Post: 02-08-2013, 09:29 AM
  4. MERGED: All about the Lamp post Scandal and related issues
    By vipvip68 in forum Politics & Current Events
    Replies: 645
    Last Post: 11-03-2011, 01:55 AM
  5. For Sale: Lots and Buildings(Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao Area)
    By rhine in forum Real Estate
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 04:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top