Page 219 of 439 FirstFirst ... 209216217218219220221222229 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 4381

MERGED: ALL ABOUT PHILIPPINE CITY, LUZON VISAYAS AND MINDANAO

This discussion is about "MERGED: ALL ABOUT PHILIPPINE CITY, LUZON VISAYAS AND MINDANAO" in the "Destinations" forums.
anyway..mahuman na unta ang mga away diri..undangan na nato ni oi..maot na kaayo basahon hilabi na kung dili ka pinoy..the pro cebu made their point, ...

Default Re: MERGED: ALL ABOUT PHILIPPINE CITY, LUZON VISAYAS AND MINDANAO

anyway..mahuman na unta ang mga away diri..undangan na nato ni oi..maot na kaayo basahon hilabi na kung dili ka pinoy..the pro cebu made their point, the pro davao made their point too.plus i think daghan na kaayo ta gipang labay nga lapok sa mang hiusa ug dili jud ta mgakasinabot..ani na lang to you cebu is the best..we will repsect that ug dili na mi mukontra..peo respect our stand nga for us davao is best..ayaw na pud mog kontra ug ayawy na paglabay ug maski unsa that would be easily misconstrued as arrogance or bashing..for my part..i will do the same unless provoked.. ok?..
    gravy_addict

in case you missed it, I already gave that speech a couple of days ago. about 6-7 pages before this and roughly about 175 posts but it fell on deaf ears partly because apocusp was too hurt by the comments on this threads first pages. I can't blame him, you and most Davaoenos for your reactions on the "bashing", "name-calling" and "mud slinging" that happened early just right after this topic's conception, albeit rather late. with this, I'm re posting it once more so we can at least live in harmony - even for awhile until another person from a different city (Manila, Davao, Cebu) wishes to look for trouble -

here goes:

guys, I think we already discussed all the pros and cons of each cities to death. it's been 6 months, 45 pages and about a thousand posts since this thread was started and I think there were similar threads opened and locked or deleted since Istorya's birth about 4 years ago. why don't we all "agree to disagree" IF there's no way we'll come to terms 'coz this discussion is like a bottomless pit of eternity, NO WINNERS, JUST LOSERS...

why don't we all just come and visit this thread once in a while and post new developments (positive) in each cities instead of bashing and slinging mud? why don't we all help each other out instead by reminding newbies, juniors or other members who speak ill towards other cities that we have a truce, a pact that never again will we do this nonsense. this is petty. not worth our while. we're all professionals here as far as I know. let's all act like one.

are you guys with me? :mrgreen:

so I'll ask all of you guys one more time: are you with me? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    Shut Up! Let your GAME do the talking!

naz

Quote Originally Posted by jugs_06
    ngano cebu raman ni og davao?
    wlay taga manila dri? hehehee
    maglisod man cla ug binisaya.. pro ang uban nagkat-on na..
    :mrgreen:

like i said...i'll be silent and in " peace mode" unless someone asks for trouble again..

Quote Originally Posted by naz
    maglisod man cla ug binisaya.. pro ang uban nagkat-on na..
    :mrgreen:
    nice one actually..for once napatawa ko nimo naz.hehe

naz

Quote Originally Posted by gravy_addict
    nice one actually..for once napatawa ko nimo naz.hehe
    hehehe..:mrgreen:

C.I.A.

i would just like to correct on that Asiaweek ranking.........

Cebu was named the 8th BEST city in ASIA....

its NOT the 8th most livable city in ASIA......

no other city in the philippines can beat that............

C.I.A.

A starck contrast here in Manila where its the ordinary citizens/residents of the Metro who patronizes in these establishments, resides in these condos, shops in these malls.
    More than the infrastructure, there is such a thing as healthcare, access to quality education, crime incidence and most of all upward mobility among the population. True, stressful ang kinabuhi sa Manila, pero kung mag kugi--naa ka'y kapaingnan. You can actually move up the ladder.

sorry to say you missed the point..........

you say we don't patronize the shops, the clubs and restaurants.....

i think if you look at the credit card bills of people in manila and you will really get scared.......

Cebuanos are frugal people.... we go out once in a while...

Cebuanos know how to stretch their hard earned money...... we have learn this long ago.... cebu has limited natural resources... no agricultural lands to speak of.... so we have to spend wisely.....

I leave you with this statement

There is a BIG difference between "a need" and "a want"........ you want a cellphone or you need a cellphone? know the difference.........

^^^

sigh here we go again....

C.I.A.

Quote Originally Posted by gravy_addict
    no it just proves how stuck up you are on the idea of cebu superiority that you fail to understand (or purposely ignore) the truth that IT IS THE BASIC LAW OF SUPPLY AND DEMAND and it happens not only in cebu but elsewhere...it just so happens that in cebu, this is more prevalent as you need to source most of these needs elesewhere.

yup we follow the law of supply and demand.....

that is why when harvest is very good.....

the prices of fruits and vegetables here can be the same as davao..... it may not be always like davao in terms of price.... but there are lean months and bountiful months....

so i still can say the prices here in cebu are reasonable.... not expensive as how gravy_addict would like us to believe............

ako nahan jud sa cebu...kay true blue bisay man ko.....pero lisod sad di ta maminaw sa side sa uban especially wala ta ka puyo sa ilaha sad lugar.....naka bisita ko both sa manila and davao...pero as i said lahi man kon maka puyo na jud....so ang ending aning akong post...kuyog ko ni bro omad....kakapoi na basa sa inyong lalis oi...way human2....

11.    Advertisement