Page 214 of 439 FirstFirst ... 204211212213214215216217224 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 4381

MERGED: ALL ABOUT PHILIPPINE CITY, LUZON VISAYAS AND MINDANAO

This discussion is about "MERGED: ALL ABOUT PHILIPPINE CITY, LUZON VISAYAS AND MINDANAO" in the "Destinations" forums.
Originally Posted by apocusp Did I? I was debating with XANOR and OMAD and not with you? I lked the challenge they hurled against us ...

naz

Default Re: MERGED: ALL ABOUT PHILIPPINE CITY, LUZON VISAYAS AND MINDANAO

Quote Originally Posted by apocusp
    Did I? I was debating with XANOR and OMAD and not with you? I lked the challenge they hurled against us better I guess.
    dude, in this forum, we should be talking the good things here in top cities of the philippines..
    not the nonsense insults..

I guess you failed to read between the lines of your own postings and the other guys, OMAD. Owe up to it and don't look elsewhere.I've been asking you eversince the first time our paths have crossed to quote me if and when I resorted to bashing and namecalling, but you never obliged. can't find anything to dispute my claim? and this is your big plan of taking the cudgels for Davao? you just failed miserably.. we're not yet even discussing your stand / point in this issue for that matter. if you have nothing interesting to bring to the table right now, please give me a heads-up, so I won't be wasting my time here ok.
    Shut Up! Let your GAME do the talking!

and oh yeah, exporting computer chips is waaaay much better than exporting banana chips

Quote Originally Posted by tagadiri
    apocusp, i am certain that the mature and intelligent davaoenos are starting to feel embarassed with your postings. they will feel that their city is represented by a loudmouth, non-sense, childish, and temperamental debater.

"C'mon dude, you Cebuanos are a soar loser. You are badley beaten everywhere you go."

you seem like you are the sour loser...

"And I was scared to death I might pick up your thick accent there, NO WAY! "

what is wrong with having an accent? davao's language is mostly cebuano, isn't it? i have worked with lots of davaoenos too, but they speak just like the cebuanos. are you claiming apocusp you are a rare species?
    Dude, snap out it. Your comprehension is better than that. We don't deny there's a lot of Cebuanos in Davao, in the same way that there's a thick population of Pampangenos, Bicolanos, Boholanos and Ilocanos there. I don't even call our dialect as cebuano because it's not, it's plainly BINISAYA with a mixture of tagalog and other Luzon - based vernacular thrown into it. Don't make it appear like I find it rubbish to ba called Davaoeno or BISAYA coz I love every bit of my being one. I live and breath my pagkaBISAYA.

Dude, your thick accent as in mispronouncing E as EE or I as E, that's it. YOu might say you're not guilty of it, but that fact has been etched in every Filipino's mind and I feel sorry for that.

Quote Originally Posted by xanor
    and oh yeah, exporting computer chips is waaaay much better than exporting banana chips

C'mon, where's your blabber mouth? I miss that. How did it go, YOUR HIGHNESS?

bwahahahaha, i dont wanna elaborate! task force davao was made after the terrorists attacks, i should know dude, a family memeber is with the TF davao! so it was a botched attempt? BOTCHED? with kidnappers killing a security guard? and crippling the tourism industry in davao? so it was botched? really now? just because you dont get to read terrorist attacks on cebu you blame it on poor journalism? thats a waaaaay below pre school judgement dude!

at least cebu showed these terrorists that they cant succeed in cebu! that cebu is a hard target, unlike other places, where one bombing never taught them their lesson, it took a second bombing to wake them up, haha!

and just a matter of education, your sentence construction is not very elaborate, it should be "well-positioned" and this is the first time ive heard a word such as foodhardy? do you mean "fool" well you can take that back by saying its just a typo error though, hehe.

can you point out where and when in my first post did i i resort to name calling/branding?

at least my kindergarten nephew knows how to use the proper english words to describe stuffs!

first it should be sore! not soar, got it? example; while others fly, CEBU SOARS!!! ok, you can turn green now, hehe.

BADLEY... or should we say sadley, theres no need to elaborate whats wrong with badley. smile!

and lastly would cebu even care what their counterparts in luzon or in other parts of visayas and mindanao are saying about them? cebu doesnt care if they are the butt of jokes everywhere in the philippines, the joke is on them anyway. 1 in 5 people employed in the country are working in cebu (that includes davaoeƱos), 80 % of shipping companies call cebu their homeport, 50% of international tourists in the country goes to cebu, despite having only 3% of the entire phlippine population, cebu contributes 10% in philippine exports, 70% of furnitures exports are from cebu, cebu is now in the top 10 shipbuilding areas in the world, and cebu is the only place in the philippines included in the top ten best destinations in ASIA-PACIFIC, cebu's badian island resort and spa is hailed as one of the worlds top ten, and shangrilas mactan island resot is in the top ten resorts in the WORLD. the lsit could go on and on

so who cares about these jokes? a cebuano?

and cebu never put itself above manila as a metropolis, they see whats wrong with manila and what mistake it had and they try to do better things to avoid the mistakes of an overly-centralized environment.

blabber mouth? at least i know how to properly spell stuff and use them in a sentence, bwahahaha, oh yah, name calling... again...

badley.... soar? get an education dude!

lets just leave this thread for a while.. sorry i have to temporary locked this... pa bugnaw sa mo inyong utok..

Blog Entries

Cebu is also found on the upper charts of the world's high-end furniture lists... Cebu's furniture industry is number one in the country and is highly regarded around the world... We also have fashion accessories.

Technology are mostly imported... even a farm's system can be imported... most fertilizers are made by using imported machineries... I can't see a reason why you would bash at our exports just because we are using imported technology... What holds true though is that they are Made in Cebu... just the same as your bananas which are Grown in Davao... I have nothing to say against Davao... if everyone in Davao talks like apocusp, then I guess we all know what Davao is like. Fortunately, there are a lot of people from Davao who conduct themselves very well... how you present yourself speaks a lot about where you came from. There is no top city, each and every one of them have their share of good and bad merits.

* Thread unlocked. Be civilized.

Blog Entries

You are stuck in the middle of everthing and seem nowhere to go.
    Yes, we are in the middle of everything. That is the reason why we are the shipping capital of the country... and contrary to what you are saying, we have all the places to go to. Cebu has the most number of outbound shipping destinations in the country and second only to Manila in outbound flights both domestic and international.

11.    Advertisement