Page 210 of 439 FirstFirst ... 200207208209210211212213220 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 4381

MERGED: ALL ABOUT PHILIPPINE CITY, LUZON VISAYAS AND MINDANAO

This discussion is about "MERGED: ALL ABOUT PHILIPPINE CITY, LUZON VISAYAS AND MINDANAO" in the "Destinations" forums.
even if negros has durian..the volume they produce isnt as plentiful as the ones in davao..thats my point..much like tuna is to gensan..we also have ...

Default Re: MERGED: ALL ABOUT PHILIPPINE CITY, LUZON VISAYAS AND MINDANAO

even if negros has durian..the volume they produce isnt as plentiful as the ones in davao..thats my point..much like tuna is to gensan..we also have tuna but the volume of its availablity isnt like the one n gensa..same as CDOs pineapple..

the point here is (and it boggles my mind why you cant get this) you have to pay more if its a need you cant produce..its true not only for cebu but for the entire philippines as well (and those who can afford to sell it at a lower price do because hey produce not only for their locality but to other areas as well)

that is why danggit is much more expensive in davao than in cebu...it doesnt mean that davaoenos pay the danggit producers better, but because we cant produce it the way cebe does so for us to have danggit here we ahve o pay a higher price.%*$

same as your watermelon in iloilo example...alangan naman sa iloilo sila tanan magbaligya..if iloilo has much supply, naturally they hgave to sell it at a lower price n iloilo thats why they resort to selling it at a place that downst produce it and wouldmost probably buy it for a higher price (like cebu)

thats the logic behind it..you ,on the other hand ,are just trying to raise a different agenda..

C.I.A.

Quote Originally Posted by gravy_addict
    even if negros has durian..the volume they produce isnt as plentiful as the ones in davao..thats my point..much like tuna is to gensan..we also have tuna but the volume of its availablity isnt like the one n gensa..same as CDOs pineapple..

the point here is (and it boggles my mind why you cant get this) you have to pay more if its a need you cant produce..its true not only for cebu but for the entire philippines as well (and those who can afford to sell it at a lower price do because hey produce not only for their locality but to other areas as well)

that is why danggit is much more expensive in davao than in cebu...it doesnt mean that davaoenos pay the danggit producers better, but because we cant produce it the way cebe does so for us to have danggit here we ahve o pay a higher price.%*$
    hey as i said davao has durian and negros has durian(its not to say that negros can not catch up with davao...... just wait and see..... danding conjuangco is planting more)

what if negros durian sells for 100 a kilo and davao durain sells for 120 a kilo

where will a cebuano durian lover like me buy.......

the point is we don't have to pay much more because there is competition

and cebu benefits from that competition and that is why i say our food prices here are REASONABLE.......

C.I.A.

same as your watermelon in iloilo example...alangan naman sa iloilo sila tanan magbaligya..if iloilo has much supply, naturally they hgave to sell it at a lower price n iloilo thats why they resort to selling it at a place that downst produce it and wouldmost probably buy it for a higher price (like cebu)

that is why we help farmers earn more.... and they are happy to comeback to cebu......

and they can't overprice it because they will end up with rotten watermelons.....

in cebu prices are reasonable..... and everybody is happy both the farmers and cebu buyers.....

So cebu is the best because we help farmers...... and that is the point

Quote Originally Posted by dagget
    hey as i said davao has durian and negros has durian(its not to say that negros can not catch up with davao...... just wait and see..... danding conjuangco is planting more)

what if negros durian sells for 100 a kilo and davao durain sells for 120 a kilo

where will a cebu durian lover like me buy.......

the point is we don't have to pay much more because there is competition

and cebu benefits from that competition and that is why i say our food prices here are REASONABLE.......
    excuse me but your point earlier is that cebu pays better than other places, thats why i rebutted that you pay better because you have to and not because it comes naturaly for cebu to pay higher (theres just no logic for that)

lets say davao is able to manufacture danggit the way it is done in cebu? do you think we will still get our danggit fro a higher priced cebu danggit?

meaning if you buy products at a higher price its not beacuse you want to pay higher but because you have to pay hgher in order for you to get the product you want (as the latter is just pain stupidity)

this case applies not only in cebu buteverywhere.

think man..think..

So cebu is the best because we help farmers...... and that is the point

isnt that the other way around...the other places are much better because they produce stuff you cant..or are you just too stuck up to even get that?

C.I.A.

meaning if you buy products at a higher price its not beacuse you want to pay higher but because you have to pay hgher in order for you to get the product you want

if you say our danngit is priced high..... don't buy..... you have the power of choice..... will you die if you don't eat danngit?.... me i don't buy danngit if i know its overpriced.....

the point is in cebu market dynamics work..... we offer this price if you won't sell it.... nobody buys.........

returning to the watermelons of ilo-ilo

at the start they were selling for 30 pesos a kilo.......... no one bought it.....

during the next 2 days they were already afraid it would get rotten they sold it at 15 a kilo and buyers bought it.........

we don't pay a high price because we need to.... we pay what is reasonable and both farmers and buyers get the best deals..........

Quote Originally Posted by dagget
    meaning if you buy products at a higher price its not beacuse you want to pay higher but because you have to pay hgher in order for you to get the product you want

try selling watermelon here for 30 a kilo and see what happens..... we don't pay unreasonably high price...... that is the point

if you say our danngit is priced high..... don't buy..... you have the power of choice.....

hahahahaha..hubog ka bai?

pabali bali man imo storya bai..

ganiha gipanghambog nimo nga farmers prefer to sell in cebu kay you pay higher than others..tapos karon murag ginabaw na pud nimo..

my point about danggit was that we have to pay higher here kay we dont prudce danggit the way cebu does..we like cebus danggit but sincewe have to source it from ceb, we have to at a premium...which is the case with cebu and other products..the price is hgher since its has to be sourced outside cebu

i never complaind that danggit is priced high i was merely stating it as an example kay murag dili ju ka ka gets sa akong point nga IF THE DEMAND IS HIGHER THAN THE AVAIlABILITY, PRICE WILL BE HIGHER..(and in cebu, these products have to be sourced elsewhere so buyers pay higher kay if they dont..then the products they want may go to other places..murag bidding bai ba) simple ra man unta bai oi..

C.I.A.

kani wa nimo basaha:

the point is in cebu market dynamics work..... we offer this price if you won't sell it.... nobody buys.........

returning to the watermelons of ilo-ilo

at the start they were selling for 30 pesos a kilo.......... no one bought it.....

during the next 2 days they were already afraid it would get rotten they sold it at 15 a kilo and buyers bought it.........

we don't pay a high price because we need to.... we pay what is reasonable and both farmers and buyers get the best deals..........

ah bsta cebu dyd d best!!

C.I.A.

ganiha gipanghambog nimo nga farmers prefer to sell in cebu kay you pay higher than others

i said cebu pays higher than what they get selling it in their LOCALITY............. NOT AN OVERPRICE

you insist that we in cebu SHOULD pay more because we don't produce agricultural goods.........

THAT is NOT the case..... we let the markets work.... in the end we still offer more than what farmers get selling their products in their locality

EXAMPLE:

negros durian sells for 100 a kilo and davao durain sells for 120 a kilo

where will a cebuano durian lover like me buy.......

C.I.A.

IF THE DEMAND IS HIGHER THAN THE AVAIlABILITY, PRICE WILL BE HIGHER............. true but if walay mo palit..... imo nalang pa dubokon kay dili gyud ka mo baligya ug less??

and don't say demand will always be high...... a lot of businessmen lost money thinking this way..... people come and buy when prices are good and they don't buy if its too high... or if its too high they buy only a little and wait for prices to go down.....

don't include gasoline or fuel....... we are talking food here.....

that is how dynamic businesses are in cebu........... you won't succeed here if you don't know how to play the game............ if you succeed in cebu you will succeed anywhere..... because business here is like the chinese way..... compete or perish...... that is a valuable lesson that entrepreneurs have in cebu.....

thats why it is the best.......

11.    Advertisement