Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Australia Immigration

This discussion is about "Australia Immigration" in the "Destinations" forums.
Originally Posted by rbrallos sis kami luma largahay nami australia, gusto ka mo apply adto lang sa amo agent i email lang niya imo pangutana ...

Default Re: Australia Immigration

Quote Originally Posted by rbrallos View Post
    sis kami luma largahay nami australia, gusto ka mo apply adto lang sa amo agent i email lang niya imo pangutana pero naa ni siya fee kamo lang pag sabot iya email kay wsbc@bigpond.net.au iya name kay Leo Ceniza
    pila enyo nagasto?

lisod2x jd ni nga country ad2on..knowing nga filipinos ta....hahahaha

wow nice au Australia nuh..I was really inspired kay ako friend mo larga na june 10.i met her yesterday..dala pa gyd iya hubby and baby na 4 yrs old. student visa..as in dali ra kaau..gkan pag lodge iya application murag 2 months ra ila g wait....pero naa xa sponsor iya auntie...daku jud au gasto as in.......

I will just keep on dreaming......
    Basin pa d i.......

Good luck natong tanan.....

@garner: bro chase this dream bro. if you just want it, matinuod ra sad ni puhon.

@macgyver: if you just have what it takes to complete the requirement for the visa, the country won't care kung unsa imong nationality (unless you come from the classified "high-risk" countries).

@shyler: it's a great country especially for the family kay the government will really answer your needs labi na sa pag start up. however, if you plan to come here, go for the independent skilled migrant visa para ma-permanent resident ka diretso. student visa only entitles you for a brief period of stay (hangtud mahuman imu study) and only 20-hrs. of work per week. and you still need to go through the process for the permanent residency afterwards. and if you have kids, you're not entitled to claim an allowance for them.
    garner likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Queenie V. View Post
    pila enyo nagasto?
    if you can free up time for researching, no need to have an agent... just go to Department of Immigration & Citizenship

you'll find everything you need in this website.

Quote Originally Posted by moyti View Post
    @garner: bro chase this dream bro. if you just want it, matinuod ra sad ni puhon.

@macgyver: if you just have what it takes to complete the requirement for the visa, the country won't care kung unsa imong nationality (unless you come from the classified "high-risk" countries).

@shyler: it's a great country especially for the family kay the government will really answer your needs labi na sa pag start up. however, if you plan to come here, go for the independent skilled migrant visa para ma-permanent resident ka diretso. student visa only entitles you for a brief period of stay (hangtud mahuman imu study) and only 20-hrs. of work per week. and you still need to go through the process for the permanent residency afterwards. and if you have kids, you're not entitled to claim an allowance for them.

thanks for the advice....bitaw nuh! niya student is expensive pod mahal jud xa...if i will apply now nya kaloy an ko sa ginoo maka larga ko...madala ba nko ako hubby?coz were planning to get married sa january 2012...mao naglibog ko f kron naba or after nalng kasal nlang ko mag apply...anything na kami duha maka larga...unsa kaha nuh...

thank you

@moyti: salamat kaayu sa encouragement. We need that kind of mentoring

Quote Originally Posted by shyler View Post
    thanks for the advice....bitaw nuh! niya student is expensive pod mahal jud xa...if i will apply now nya kaloy an ko sa ginoo maka larga ko...madala ba nko ako hubby?coz were planning to get married sa january 2012...mao naglibog ko f kron naba or after nalng kasal nlang ko mag apply...anything na kami duha maka larga...unsa kaha nuh...

thank you
    as far as i have researched, you can lodge your visa now. make yourself the principal applicant and your hubby the secondary applicant or dependent (as domestic partner if you're not yet married... as long as you can prove na partner mo for the last 10 months... same mailing address, communications, etc.). bali'g usa ra gihapon na inyong application. just see kung kinsa ang pinaka-qualified ninyong duha based sa ilang skilled occupation list (SOL) or in-demand skills. pwede mzn imong hubby ma-principal then ikaw ang dependent.

once na-lodge na nimo imong application and under processing na, you can change your status man sad if nagminyu na mo while waiting for the visa grant.
    Last edited by moyti; 06-02-2011 at 01:45 PM.
    dynamicyoungster likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by garner View Post
    @moyti: salamat kaayu sa encouragement. We need that kind of mentoring
    bro, if you have the opportunity, grab it. once you're here na, you'll really realize the big difference.
    garner likes this.

migrate nata. hehe

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast