Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Merged: Suggestions for honeymoon destination

This discussion is about "Merged: Suggestions for honeymoon destination" in the "Destinations" forums.
Originally Posted by chesrem how nice is tagaytay I havent been to tagaytay pa Regarding TAGAYTAY, its beautiful out there, high elevation so it can ...

Default Re: Asa nice place para mag honeymoon?

Quote Originally Posted by chesrem
    how nice is tagaytay I havent been to tagaytay pa
    Regarding TAGAYTAY, its beautiful out there, high elevation so it can be very foggy. so make sure there is not a lot of fog when you go there coz it could really ruin your trip, you dont see the beautiful views and pag thick ang fog, its hard to see and injoy the views and go to the highest resort in Tagaytay that were orginally develop by Pres. Marcos family. They have cool weather sa TAGAYTAY, meron sila horse riding in some places. You can get different views of TAAL VOLCANO depende kung saan hotel ka mag-stay.

As far as the HONEYMOONERS, I HIGHLY SUGGEST PANGLAO ISLAND, BOHOL. Beautiful WHITE SAND beaches doon, plenty of hotels and resorts to choose from (budget to luxury). Bohol Beach Club is one perfect example of great Bohol experience. There are beaches to choose from:
    DUMALUAN BEACH
    ALONA KEW BEACH
    ALONA BEACH (great for scuba divers)
    BIKINI BEACH
    They have great view, white sands, swiiming pool, etc. Why not learn SCUBA DIVING on your honeymoon? It is something to remember forever, and you learn something new pud. Marami SCUBA DIVING packages sa ALONA BEACH Panglao Bohol..see my post in: DESTINATION > GREAT DIVING SPOTS IN CEBU
    To know more about where to stay in BOHOL or PANGLAO Island, go to http://www.bohol.ph/resorts.php

Sa BAGUIO CITY, maganda rin doon for HONEYMOONERS, naka-adto sad ko didto. its beautiful mountain views out there, very cool weather. They have Strawberry Jams doon.

So depende talaga kung ano preference ninyo:

WHITE SAND BEACH?
    VOLCANO VIEW?
    MOUNTAIN VIEW?

All these places are unique in their own ways, lahat overwhelming display of nature.

i agree, panglao island is one good place to have your honeymoon, u can stay in a budget resort and hang out for a day say in panglao island nature resort, the last i knew t'was only 300php/person the whole day and thats consumable pa....

i'm thinking of camiguin and camotes.
    Audentes Fortuna Juvat

C.I.A.

Quote Originally Posted by 7DMM
    i'm thinking of camiguin and camotes.
    :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

i agree, panglao island is one good place to have your honeymoon, u can stay in a budget resort and hang out for a day say in panglao island nature resort, the last i knew t'was only 300php/person the whole day and thats consumable pa....

asa dapit ni sa panglao?

bai marlboro!

morag interesting nang imong gi hisgotan nga ananyana (sort of tongue-twisting huh?). i'm getting married soon in a few days and my fiancee and i were offered a boracay honeymoon by her sister in canada but i protested because i really don't like boracay. i never been to boracay buti never dreamed of going there, ever. it's too commercialized and i think it's not an ideal place for a honeymoon. too crowded.

i suggested sumilon and malapascua but my fiancee insisted that it's for gratis so we have to accept the offer without complaining. my fiancee is a sort of a social person so she prefers a place where she rubs elbows with people. she doesn't like my idea of a place where the only sounds u hear are the lapping of surfs on the shore, the singing birds, the breaking of waves as they head to the shore!

i think i go for that ananyana. where is it in panglao? can u please tell me a bit about the place? is it not expensive? can u describe me a little about the place why it is good for a satisfacory honeymoon?

thanks.

kanang lugar na tugnaw......para hug hug pirme. sa Sagada.

Quote Originally Posted by lionhearted
    bai marlboro!

morag interesting nang imong gi hisgotan nga ananyana (sort of tongue-twisting huh?). i'm getting married soon in a few days and my fiancee and i were offered a boracay honeymoon by her sister in canada but i protested because i really don't like boracay. i never been to boracay buti never dreamed of going there, ever. it's too commercialized and i think it's not an ideal place for a honeymoon. too crowded.

i suggested sumilon and malapascua but my fiancee insisted that it's for gratis so we have to accept the offer without complaining. my fiancee is a sort of a social person so she prefers a place where she rubs elbows with people. she doesn't like my idea of a place where the only sounds u hear are the lapping of surfs on the shore, the singing birds, the breaking of waves as they head to the shore!

i think i go for that ananyana. where is it in panglao? can u please tell me a bit about the place? is it not expensive? can u describe me a little about the place why it is good for a satisfacory honeymoon?

thanks.
    check lang this site bro for more info on the place www.ananyana.com

Quote Originally Posted by lionhearted
    bai marlboro!

@ lionhearted: how bout pealfarm resort in DAVAO....
    how i love to have mine there......

thanks.

Default Re: Your Suggestions for Best Honeymoon Destination??

Alegre beach resort...had our honeymoon there. puro honeymooners sab ang naa didto.very conducive...

11.    Advertisement

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast