Conversation Between pantaleon and joshua259

25 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Bata pa man ko ana sir. Ambition na nako na LOL
  2. maayo nang kasabot ka sa trabaho puhon nga imong sudlan. hahaha
  3. Hahahahahahahahahhaa!!! Pwerting kitaa Sir! LOL!!! Isa na siya sa reason nganong gusto gyud ko mag military.

Kani sad na documentary sir nindot sad ni siya YouTube - ‪The Battle for Marjah: Operation Moshtarak - Part 1‬‏
  4. bai naka kita na baka sa RESTREPO nga salida?!? tanaw nya ana kay mao na ang trabaho sa combat arms.
  5. Yes sir! kabalo nako unsa na siya,I've seen a lot of documentary about it sir.Expected na nako ang hardship ana sir.I know it will cause me my life,and I'm not afraid of it sir.

Unsay dili mo agi sa kalisod sir?
  6. im just asking you this cause your going to combat arms and you know where we deploy. we don't do just stay in big ass FOB's. we go out and look for the enemy in the mountains of afghanistan. and you gotta be ready at anything. you know what i mean.

hahaha og mo padayon jud ka kay maayo. at least you'll be one of us nga ni apil sa military nga dili mo agi og kalisod.
  7. Sir! how long have you been in the Military?
  8. hahahahahahahahahahhaa!!!! Sure!
  9. so you wanna be in combat arms huh?!? you ready MENTALLY?!? EMOTIONALLY?!? and physically?!?
  10. I was thinking of becoming a tanker
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 25
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top