• Take a culinary tour at Abaca Group

The Abaca Group introduced its 22 flavors that take its diners on a culinary tour of its different dining concepts. The culinary tour highlights the signatures and favorites of their restaurants. The tickets to this culinary tour come in a series of promo cards.

The Abaca Group operates Luncheonette, Maya, Abaca Baking Company, Abaca Boutique Resort + Restaurant, Tavolata, Phat Pho, and Red Lizard. The Abaca Group has a total of 22 unique rewards cards. Diners can receive one of the 22 promo cards by dining at select The Abaca Group’s restaurants. Participating brands are Maya, Abaca Baking Company, Tavolata, Phat Pho, and Red Lizard. Each promo card entitles diners to sumptuous and best of all, free treats.

Each promo card is labeled with a witty pun to the delicious treasures that The Abaca Group offers. The list of promo cards that diners should be on the hunt for are:

1. Have a brew-tiful day
      2. I like you a latte
      3. Keto diet? More like taquito diet!
      4. Goodness in a box
      5. I love you, in queso you didn’t know
      6. This is nacho ordinary snack
      7. Ready for that taco body?
      8. Let’s get poppin’
      9. I like big buns, and I cannot lie
      10. Thank God It’s Fry-Day!
      11. It’s very rice to meet you
      12. You’re a neat-o burrito
      13. Sweet dreams are made of cheese
      14. A rainbow a day keeps the blues away
      15. Extra rice over exercise
      16. Let’s keep it cool
      17. You and me pho’ever
      18. Happiness
      19. Sun’s out, buns out
      20. Pasta la vista, baby
      21. #rollingpinsareforlosers
      22. Te amo tequila

From Maya, there is their signature margarita. From Abaca Baking Company, there are frozen and hot coffee drinks. From Tavolata, there is pasta pomodoro and hand-tossed pizza. From Phat Pho, there is com chien fried rice, phat cooler, banh mi sandwich, egg rolls, and phos. From Red Lizard, there is chicken taquitos, chicken hot pops, mini nachos, tacos, burritos, and queso dips.

For the latest updates and for more information, visit www.theabacagroup.com/cards or follow The Abaca Group on Instagram @theabacagroup
      You may like...

Facebook Comments

about us
    We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us
    #top