• Sun Life introduces My Future Fund to mommies

When we become moms we also morph into becoming worrywarts. Youíve got to admit it, you worry about everything; you worry about your family, kidís health, kidís education, the future, and everything else.

Last July 29, Sun Life brought its Momís Day Out campaign to Cebu. It is Sun Lifeís way of giving moms a day all to themselves and helping moms gain financial freedom, a break from all the worries. It was followed by a spa session at The Spa at Cebu, and a talk about self-care by Michele Alignay a registered psychologist.

The talk also tackled on how moms can balance motherhood and steps mommies can take in securing the future of our children.

As mommies, we always feel the need to put everything in place and prepare everything for our children but we tend to forget about ourselves.

We should remember that we also need our Ďme-timeí. We all need a break in worrying about the bills and the chores. Sun Life believes that if we recharged, we have more love and energy to give to our families.

Sun Life understands the challenges of being a mother. With Sun Lifeís My Future Fund, a minimal amount can help you secure the future of your children. My Future Fund is a target date fund that can have a time frame of 5, 10, 15, 20, and 25 years, depending on your specific financial goal.

My Future Fund will help mommies slowly invest in something that you would want to achieve in the future. You can either have it as a fund for your childrenís education, future family trips abroad, or to buy a property. Since the investment is minimal mommies can include easily tuck this in the familyís monthly budget. This way, as a mom, you are slowly securing something for the future and lessen your worries.

To learn more about Sun Lifeís My Future Fund and Sun Life products you may log on to https://www.sunlife.com.ph.
      You may like...

Facebook Comments

about us
    We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us
    #top