• Spence: Brunch Tales to Cocktails

A new food place is set to open in Cebu. Spence is born out of the love of eating, making, and socializing with food and drinks, which embodies comfort amidst the concrete jungle.

Spence is located in Cebu Business Park. It is a restaurant that easily converts from being a cafe with comfort food in the morning into a place that serves cocktails and spirits perfect for unwinding in the evening.

It envisions to be a sanctuary for everyone and anyone, day or night. A venue for building camaraderie, socializing, and finding comfort and connections with great food and delightful drinks. Spence feels like being home with your nearest and dearest, where you can be nestled with warmth through the comfort its food instantly gives and with excitement through the friendly ambiance it radiates.

A variety of dishes that will surely give you nothing but love and comfort are served in Spence. Try these for yourself at Spence.

Okonomiyaki Fries
      These are long shoestring fries made even more scrumptious with katsu sauce and nori, reminiscent of the popular Japanese street food.

Sloppy Joe Quesadilla
      Beef, two types of cheese, large flour tortillas, and Spence’s secret sauce - what’s not to love? It’s hard not to love this delicious food fusion!

Homemade Corned Beef Breakfast Plate
      This is not your ordinary corned beef. It’s cooked lovingly for 3 hours and served with garlic rice, fried fish, fried bananas, and eggs cooked to your liking.

Agave Sriracha Chicken
      Perfectly cooked chicken in agave and Sriracha sauce with garlic rice and roasted veggies on the side. You’ll have a full stomach after munching on this dish, for sure.

Meatball Spaghetti
      Not one, not two, but three meatballs on top of spaghetti made with fresh tomatoes in white sauce!

Spend the day at Spence and give in to the comfort from #BrunchTalestoCocktails.

For more information, visit and follow @SpenceCebu on Instagram and Facebook.
      You may like...
      Comments 1 Comment
        Jerinerge -
        Cebu is a great place in terms of food and beverages. I am a food lover and I never compromise on the taste and quality of food. I have visited Cebu many times and I always find that quality and taste in the restaurants here which I love. Thanks to the brillinat chefs as well!

Facebook Comments

about us
    We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us
    #top