• Mövenpick Hotel Mactan Island Cebu offers delivery via Grab Food

Craving for comfort food? You can now order from Movenpick Hotel Mactan Island Cebu and have them delivered via GrabFood.

Enjoy any of the hotel’s signature specials in the comfort of your home. Get a filling of their best-seller pizzas and the Sails Super Club, or sink your teeth into meaty and indulgent Angus Beef Burger. There are also choices available for pasta lovers.

If you’re craving for something more savoury, check out the selection of Asian and Continental delights, which includes Pork Tonkatsu, Salt & Pepper Pork Ribs, Beef Hofan, Crispy Pata, Bulgogi, Chicken Schnitzel and Seared Lamb Chops.

Click the link to view Movenpick Hotel Mactan Island Cebu’s complete Take Home Menu > https://l.ead.me/bbRQI5

Follow @movenpickcebu on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for more updates and special offers.
      You may like...
      Comments 1 Comment
        mvik57 -
        Talking about hotels I wanted to share a good site Planet of Hotels where you all can book cheap apartments and I think that it's great when you have a chance to visit a lot of new places on the cheap, right ? If you save money on booking hotels you can spend more money on clothes and alcohol ! That's better I think ! Good luck !

Facebook Comments

about us
    We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us
    #top