• Havana by the Sea, a place to chill and relax

As a writer and an online marketer, my mind is always running on a treadmill of ideas. But I am no mechanical article generator and there are moments I see a dead end in my thought process. My brain gets fried sometimes.

When the mind is too stressed out. A relaxing ambiance of the seaside, a chillout playlist from a mobile music-streaming app, and an ice-cold bottle of beer are your cure.

I find that Havana by the Sea, an open-air restaurant, and bar located inside Jpark Island Resort and Waterpark, is the ideal place to unwind in the middle of a busy metropolis.

It's along the shoreline of Mactan and has the most spectacular view.
      Everything about Havana by the Seaís features all elicit the feeling of relaxation and comfort. It has a cozy seaside atmosphere, tropical-inspired furniture pieces, to the restaurantís spread of delectable food and drinks. First-time tourists in Cebu may also try out everything they need to taste from the provinceís rich cuisine.

We had the chance to check out this attraction when Jpark invited members of the media to the Groove Cruise All White Party last August 19. It was a party that lasted from night until the early hours of dawn. We boarded a yacht that took us to the center of Hilutungan Channel where we drowned all our woes with pulsating hip-hop and R&B beats and overflowing drinks. It was definitely a night worth savoring.

At around 11 pm, we were taken back to Havana to continue raving the night away with the rest of the partygoers clad in their best white beach outfits. Also present during the revelry were international DJs including DJ Mac-J, MAF Ferey Doun, Maxi Perez, MC Jr, DJ Raff, Bang Hous 3, Cathy Rock, China, Dennis Garra, and Janice Dizon who kept the anthem of that fun-filled party going all night long.

Havana by the Sea is at M.L. Quezon National Highway, Maribago, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu.

(Dominic Yasay)
      You may like...

Facebook Comments

about us
    We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us
    #top