• Hail to the Princess: Things to do in Puerto Princesa (Part 3)

My social media pages are brimming with beach photos. It made me go reminiscing my fun trip with iSTORYAns at Palawan. I have already shared with you parts of our adventure.

In case you missed it. Click here--> PART 2 PALAWAN TRIP!

For those of you who have plans in going to Palawan soon or this summer. May this adventure share be of help! There are so many things to do in Puerto Princesa City.

Let me take you to some of its must-visit places:

Butterfly Garden
      Are you a fan of butterflies? Head out to Butterfly Garden. A small garden with various flora and butterflies. Located just fifteen minutes drive away from Crocodile Farm. Lose your fear of scorpions, stick insects, beetles, and lizards. Hold them in your hands. If you are a photo hobbyist, the place is best for macro photography. Entrance fee is 20php per person.

Palawan Wildlife Rescue and Conservation Center

Palawan Wildlife Rescue and Conservation Center is also known as the Crocodile Farm and Nature Park. This is a tourist must-see. The place is educational. Wherein there are some important pieces of information posted around the park.

There are hundreds of "future Lacoste" according to cooljux (lol). There are large (hungry) crocodiles in there and other cool animals too. Entrance fee is 40php per person.

There is a fluffy Bearcat too (and that I didn't even know). Photo op with the crocodiles and Bearcat for 50php.

Get amazed by the huge trees around the park. Do the never-ending-camera-flash thing.

Mitra Ranch

You will find yourself in a Tagaytay-like scenery as your third spot at Mitra's Ranch located in Sta. Monica. Admire the panoramic view of Honda Bay and entrance is free. Look what we found, the huge Petrang Kabayo!

Wait, there's more. You can do horseback riding, zip line and trampolines for a price.

You can also sit down and feel the cool breeze. Take pictures, or walk hand in hand and enjoy the scenic view of beautiful islands near the city.

Baker's Hill Bakery

The princess is full of surprises. Get ready to breathe and smell the hmmm aroma of baked pastries and sweet treats. Baker's Hill Bakery, located in Sta. Monica Heights just a minutes drive away from Mitra's -- a garden on top of a hill.

Get your dose of Ube or monggo hopia, brownies, chocolate crinkles and a whole lot more. Goodies that will make you "omnomnom" at a reasonable cost. The Ube hopia is the best seller. Yes, tastier and better than those in Chinatown. If you're a foodie, don't miss this.

Check out Part 3 of this great adventure that we had!
      Part 4 - Firefly watching and more

Maan B. Cajipe
      iSTORYA League of Writers
      Fashion and Lifestyle
      You may like...
      Comments 4 Comments
        poldopunk -
        Y u no go Underground River?!
        razorblde -
        poldopunk: we were not allowed to, it was bagyo that time sad nga eh.
        poldopunk -
        Quote Originally Posted by razorblde View Post
        poldopunk: we were not allowed to, it was bagyo that time sad nga eh.
        that would've been the highlight. oh well, there's always a next time.
        razorblde -
        yep yep for sure! kuyog nya sunod puhon!

Facebook Comments

about us
    We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us
    #top