• Grocery shopping made easy

Since Cebu City has been put under Enhanced Community Quarantine, I have never been out of the house to do groceries. So it's been almost four months since my last grocery trip.

Thankfully, Cebu City has a good number of options when it comes to online grocery. Supermarkets have also adopted online order and pick-up process which makes it easier for shoppers.

I have tried several options when it comes to online grocery shopping and so far, the most reliable one is OMG! Using OMG! for grocery shopping is fast and easy. It's grocery shopping at your finger tips. All you need to do is log on to their website, create an account, and start adding to your cart. I usually order my groceries two to three days ahead since schedules get easily booked.

On the day of your scheduled grocery delivery, a genie shopper will contact you while they're picking your grocery items in the supermarket. If there are items that unavailable, your genie shopper will suggest a replacement. And if you're good with the item replacements, they'll do a final review before checkout. Your groceries will then be delivered to your specified address. Based on my personal experience with OMG! their team (they call them genies) are easy to talk to and reliable.

(my grocery arrived today)

With all the challenges that we are all experiencing, there are people out there who tirelessly provide and work hard to get us the essentials that we need. The call to stay at home becomes bearable when you can have what you need delivered to you.

Check out OMG! https://store.ohmygrocery.com/. It's grocery made easy. (LM)
    You may like...

Facebook Comments

about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top