• Exciting Cantonese culinary experience at Hai Shin Lou

Hai Shin Lou is ready to serve guests at full capacity. Coveted for its fresh seafood straight from the tank, it is known as The Seafood King. The restaurant specializes in Cantonese cuisine.

Exciting new culinary promotions are available at Hai Shin Lou. They have lunch break specials with set menus good for two to six people. Each set features the restaurantís best-selling dishes. Guests can enjoy spring rolls, which chicken, peppercorn squid, and Yang Chow fried rice. Lunch break specials are available from Monday through Friday. From Monday through Saturday, guests can have a Dim Sum Lunch Party. There is All You Can Eat Dim Sum from their special menu. It costs P688+ per person. You can also get a 30% discount on over 25 selections of dim sum.

Chinese Banquet Packages are also available. Guests can choose from three carefully curated menus. Spring Sonata Set A and B cost P2,090 net per person. Summer Embrace Set A and B cost P2,310 net per person. Winter Waltz Set and B cost P2,530 per person. These set menus are for at least 50 people and at most 400 people. To request for the Chinese Banquet Menus, e-mail bqt.ceb@marcopolohotels.com or call +63 32 253 1111 loc. 8109.

Hai Shin Lou also introduced the newest member of their culinary team, Dim Sum Chef Wong Hon Chau. Chef Wong has 40 years of experience being a dim sum chef in different parts of Asia.

Hai Shin Lou Cebu is on the ground level of Marco Polo Plaza Cebu. It is open from 11:30 AM to 2:30 PM for lunch, and 6:00 PM to 10:30 PM for dinner. For reservations and inquiries, call +63 32234 8189 or e-mail reservations@hslcebu.com.
      You may like...
      Comments 1 Comment
        Jerinerge -
        All of us want to spend our time at quality places and it is one of the quality places in this locality. I have visited this place a couple of times and now it is my first priority. I wish it a great future ahead and expect the same services as I got before. Thank you so much!

Facebook Comments

about us
    We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us
    #top