• Bridges Asia Tour

Following the release of “Heaven,” multi-platinum selling singer-songwriter Calum Scott today announces his biggest headline Asia tour to date, the “BRIDGES” Asia Tour, including his debut shows in Tokyo, Bangkok, and Kuala Lumpur.

He will return to Manila on October 20, 2022, at New Frontier Theatre. Promoted by AEG Presents Asia and Ovation Productions, tickets will go on sale on Wednesday, June 15, at 10 am local via ticketnet.com.ph

content/attachments/18040-6814c50f-ee2f-4df1-8fa2-912ccf22b03b.jpg

Calum will kick off the Asia tour in Tokyo, Japan, on October 18 before performing in Manila, Bangkok, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, and Singapore.
      CALUM SCOTT ‘BRIDGES’ ASIA TOUR DATES ARE AS FOLLOWS:

October 18​​Tokyo, Japan​​​Ex Theater Roppongi
      October 20​​Manila, Philippines​​New Frontier Theater
      October 22​​Bangkok, Thailand​​Moonstar Studio
      October 25 ​​Jakarta, Indonesia​​BengkelSpace SCBD
      October 27​​Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia​Plenary Hall, KL Convention Centre
      October 28​​Singapore, Singapore​​Capitol Theatre

Says Calum, “It feels so incredible to announce my Asia tour! It’s been a long time coming and a lot of planning, but after the last few years we’ve had, you can tell how excited people are for live music again, and I’m so happy to be a part of it. I am coming back with my band to play the songs that people discovered me on, as well as new songs from my second album, which I would say is my best and most personal work yet - I can’t wait to see you there.”

Calum has announced that his highly awaited sophomore album Bridges will arrive on June 17. The fourth single released from Bridges, “Heaven,” reveals Calum’s gift for finding unexpected ways to express universal emotions. “As songwriters, we’re always searching for new ways of saying ‘I miss you or I love you or ‘I want you back,’” says Calum. He co-wrote “Heaven” with Hayley Warner(an Australian singer/songwriter who’s also penned songs for artists like Katy Perry and Tori Kelly). “‘The concept of ‘Heaven’ is the love between two people being so powerful that it is far superior to anything else, any other form of paradise that could be offered. I loved the idea of putting the power into the relationship.”
      You may like...

Facebook Comments

about us
    We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us
    #top