• John Ford Coley Love Overload - A Concert for Cebu and Bohol

John Ford Coley
      Love Overload for Cebu and Bohol

Cebu Parklane International Hotel and Steve O'Neal Productions brings John Ford Coley to Cebu for a benefit concert for Cebu+Bohol. John Ford Coley will sing some of the worlds most memorable hits such as "Sad to belong", "I'd really love to see you tonight", and much more. Relive the memories and do your part in spreading the love to the victims of the recent earthquake that hit Cebu and Bohol.

All proceeds of the concert goes to a medical mission & reconstruction of the Cebu City Medical Center.

Tickets are priced at P400 and can be bought at the Cebu Parklane International Hotel.
      You may like...
      Comments 6 Comments
        burns -
        looking forward ani nga concert!!!!
        burns -
        kinsay naka-palit na og ticket ani nga concert? P400.00 ra gyud ni?
        BeoR -
        @burns, as stated, price of tickets is PHP400.00 and 100% of the proceeds will go to the causes stated. You may also bring additional pledges and donations if you wish.
        burns -
        ah noted ang price sir BeoR.

nangagni na pud ko sa akong mga friends para maski sa ing-ani man lang nga paagi makatabang ta.
        burns -
        wajud tawon ko naka attend ani nga concert kay nag packing mi para daanbantayan relief
        emberjim -
        Love Over Load, unsa ang imong pilion? tinod-anay nga gugma o pang load-load ra... Atangi ang sugilanon nga nag ulohan "Love Over Load"... Anyways I've done my part na in helping those victims ni Yolanda. Believe me i am not the insensitive type of person, nalingaw ra ko sa pagka arrange sa words sa title sa concert. John Ford Coley and Air Supply Fans sad diay ko..hehe

Facebook Comments

about us
    We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us
    #top