First of all, before anything else..

• All items are being given away as-is, there are no guarantees or warranties provided.
  • First come, first served. I will pick the one to whom I give the items to. If you have something to trade this with, I'll give you everything.
  • For pick-up only here in V Rama Avenue (details and meeting point will be discussed via PM).

Logitech G304 (box + extension cable)

Both left and right click buttons are double-clicking. Tried opening to clean it but it looks like it needs a new switch. Too lazy to service the mouse so I just bought another one which I hope would last longer. Included battery is already exhausted.

Spoiler! 

2 x Samsung 2 GB DDR3-1333 SODIMM

I'm not sure if these are working, this has been sitting for a while in my drawer I can no longer recall the last time I tested them.

Spoiler! 

Western Digital Scorpio Black 250 GB 2.5-inch HDD

Also not sure if this is still working as it has been sitting in my drawer for a while. It was removed from a working laptop that has since been upgraded to an SSD.

Spoiler! 

Acer Aspire ES 14

Was sent to me for repairs, found water damage all over the keyboard and motherboard. RAM, HDD, and display could still be salvaged or used as a donor to a compatible laptops. This one comes with its charger and a laptop bag.

Spoiler!