Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Gaming CPU bagsak-presyo

This discussion is about "Gaming CPU bagsak-presyo" in the "Computers & Accessories" forums.
pasko ron?...

pasko ron?

yahaya sa ako migu uie, sold na ni ugma

wow. mura mag christmas sale. ka nindot sa price. up this

from 24rth to 28th na cge ug reschedule sa meet up.. unya ang ending daw na baligya..toinks .. bogus seller
    wylliexhan and dragoness130 like this.

My brother decided to not accept ang computer due to value sa property nga maikog siya so ipabaligya na lng niya. But after reading your comment here instead nga ako i-up and text you, ang computer ipakuha na lng nko ni zxxc tomorrow for same price. He actually offered 32k which i declined.
    Rescheduling are allowed if time will not allow both parties, and as long as exchange of cash and items are not yet made, i have no obligations to you.

Quote Originally Posted by reishoto View Post
    My brother decided to not accept ang computer due to value sa property nga maikog siya so ipabaligya na lng niya. But after reading your comment here instead nga ako i-up and text you, ang computer ipakuha na lng nko ni zxxc tomorrow for same price. He actually offered 32k which i declined.
    Rescheduling are allowed if time will not allow both parties, and as long as exchange of cash and items are not yet made, i have no obligations to you.
    i was available all the time trying to set up the meeting, asking where were u located and what time of the day youre avail. called u lot..(never picked up, not once) but nope. you just texted " reserve ni naku nimu, text lang ku ugma"- the following day -"in a meeting, will call later"- the next day -" available pa ni for tomorrow only,pick up sa akung office @ 9am" which was all cool until the fourth day . you dropped the bomb and texted that you were giving this to your brother .. yep , 100% legit lol.

"""But after reading your comment here instead nga ako i-up and text you, ang computer ipakuha na lng nko ni zxxc tomorrow for same price. He actually offered 32k which i declined.""" <--- u expect me to believe this? really?

Syanga halin na , ni text og pm unta ko wala man ko replaye huhu.

Ma dunot nlng na imu PC sige ug reschedule sa meet up. Pa picture nya mo ni ZXXC sa inyu meet up ha.
    dragoness130 likes this.

Layo paman unta ang April Fools

Quote Originally Posted by calm View Post
    i was available all the time trying to set up the meeting, asking where were u located and what time of the day youre avail. called u lot..(never picked up, not once) but nope. you just texted " reserve ni naku nimu, text lang ku ugma"- the following day -"in a meeting, will call later"- the next day -" available pa ni for tomorrow only,pick up sa akung office @ 9am" which was all cool until the fourth day . you dropped the bomb and texted that you were giving this to your brother .. yep , 100% legit lol.

"""But after reading your comment here instead nga ako i-up and text you, ang computer ipakuha na lng nko ni zxxc tomorrow for same price. He actually offered 32k which i declined.""" <--- u expect me to believe this? really?
    Its true, i offered him higher than his selling price.
    Ill post pictures later tonight.
    Basin busy lang jud ang taw.
    Chillax lang.
    This guy has been here for quite long time, i dont think his a bogus seller. But we'll see.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast