Trading my Cherry MX Red TKL mechanical keyboard to your Cherry MX Blue/Brown TKL mechanical keyboard

This discussion is about "Trading my Cherry MX Red TKL mechanical keyboard to your Cherry MX Blue/Brown TKL mechanical keyboard" in the "Computers & Accessories" forums.
Trade complete! Thank you, sir g_em for the trade! Contact Number: - Location: - Trading my Ducky DK9087 G2 Pro TKL(no numpad and WASD backlight ...

Default Trading my Cherry MX Red TKL mechanical keyboard to your Cherry MX Blue/Brown TKL mechanical keyboard

Trade complete!
    Thank you, sir g_em for the trade!

Contact Number: -

Trading my Ducky DK9087 G2 Pro TKL(no numpad and WASD backlight only) mechanical keyboard with Cherry MX Red switches. Used for more than one year, still in very good condition with no physical and water damages.
    Complete with box, re-attachable usb, key puller and extra WASD keys.

Preferred switches would be blue or brown. Black ok ra kung wla nay lain.
    RFT: Want to use different switches.

Preferred brands and model to trade: Ducky(Same model), CM Storm(Quickfire Rapid), Tte Sports(Poseidon ZX).
    Other brands are welcome as long as they are in good condition as well with reviews.

If you do have spare or extra individual cherry mx switches available, I'd be happy to purchase two or more switches! We'll just negotiate with the pricing.

Thank you very much!

Actual photo of my keyboard.

Next bump: Now

Perfect! i think i still have the box and extra WASD+puller of my CM Storm(Quickfire Rapid).

im kinda looking for brown ones. but i think red would be better. Kelangan ko ug silent keyboard kay nay makamata ig gabii.

Ganahan ka trade?

Note: mine almost looks the same as yours as i painted it black. the gray/silver part was getting dirty

for the key caps. mine has some keys shining already due to wear. id be happy to trade with you without the keycaps. you be using your ducky keycaps on my kb. and id be using cm keycaps on ur ducky if we go on with the trade.

Quote Originally Posted by g_em View Post
    Perfect! i think i still have the box and extra WASD+puller of my CM Storm(Quickfire Rapid).

im kinda looking for brown ones. but i think red would be better. Kelangan ko ug silent keyboard kay nay makamata ig gabii.

Ganahan ka trade?

Note: mine almost looks the same as yours as i painted it black. the gray/silver part was getting dirty

for the key caps. mine has some keys shining already due to wear. id be happy to trade with you without the keycaps. you be using your ducky keycaps on my kb. and id be using cm keycaps on ur ducky if we go on with the trade.
    I'd be glad sir! Blue ang switches sa imo Quickfire Rapid? Ganahan pud ko mangayo ug actual photos please.

Yes Blue switches! ok. ill take pics in a while.

<3 Hope this trade push thru!

Yes Blue switches! ok. ill take pics in a while.
    Great! Just to let you know, nakalimut diay ko about 1 specification sa kb. Ang WASD ra naay backlit, Cyan/Blue Green colored siya so gamitun ang extra red WASD keys with transparent lettering para mag illuminate haha. We might just trade the keys as well just incase ganahan ka mag gamit sa backlight.

Quote Originally Posted by lendags View Post
    <3 Hope this trade push thru!
    Thank you sir!

sent the pics sa FB. no backlights ra ba ning ako.

sent the pics sa FB. no backlights ra ba ning ako.

Haha, no problem sir. D man sad ko nag gamit sa backlights sa kb nako.

10.    Advertisement