Results 1 to 5 of 5
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lloyd_joy

Profitable pa ba mag cryptomine karon? Unsaon pag setup. guide please


This discussion is about "Profitable pa ba mag cryptomine karon? Unsaon pag setup. guide please" in the "Computer Hardware" forums.
Profitable pa ba mag cryptomine karon? Unsaon pag setup. guide please Nsa kailangan pra sa setup? Cpu, nsa na video cards? Pila ka months ang ...

  1. #1
    Elite Member g0dmenuelz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,117

    Default Profitable pa ba mag cryptomine karon? Unsaon pag setup. guide please


    Profitable pa ba mag cryptomine karon? Unsaon pag setup. guide please

    Nsa kailangan pra sa setup?

    Cpu, nsa na video cards?

    Pila ka months ang return of investment?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    C.I.A. lloyd_joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,916
    Crypto currency mining is not profitable anymore for us ordinary Juan... but it depends on the algo that you will mine.
    If your planning to mine BTC (SHA256) then, don't bother your time and resources.

    Check the crypto coins algo then you can research sa net on the details.

    I've been in this activity last 2012 until 2015 way back when i was still working in Shanghai, China... taas na kaayo ang difficulty ron. so, crypto mining per see is not anymore profitable...

    * mined BTC head-on through ASIC miners (Antminer and Rockminer models)... total hash rate was 5 TH/s. during my mining days, this hash rate was awesome!
    * mined Scrypt algo (LTC) on AMD GPUs... got 24 of them...
    * mined X11 algo (then convert to LTC) on Nvidia GPUs... got 24 of them too...

    What I had shared to you here was before. after 2015, zero crypto nko kay akoa nang gipa ilisan ug fiat currency tanan nko na crypto coins. Tan-aw na lang ko karon then ibog2x sa prices as i got no more budget... hahays... hehehe...

    if you want to jump into the crypto currency band wagon, do trading...

    by the way, sa mga naminaw nko about BTC sauna, congrats ninyo... all-time high napud ron...

    Lastly, ayaw intawon mo'g apil anang BTC or any crypto currency investment na "Pyramiding Type" kay SCAM kana... better, do your home work...

    Para sa gusto mo start ug crypto currency investment, try Coins.PH... though 5 crypto currencies lang ang available for now but, its a good investment... but again, don't forget to do your homework.

    Research about the crypto coin that you are planning to invest. ayaw'g invest sa mga wala'y klaro na project or real world use... then when it would be a bearish season... HODL... when it would be a bullish season, you can trade and enjoy your profits.
    Last edited by lloyd_joy; 01-06-2021 at 07:33 PM.
    francoise07 likes this.

  3. #3
    Junior Member HasseJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd_joy View Post
    Crypto currency mining is not profitable anymore for us ordinary Juan... but it depends on the algo that you will mine.
    If your planning to mine BTC (SHA256) then, don't bother your time and resources.

    Check the crypto coins algo then you can research sa net on the details.

    I've been in this activity last 2012 until 2015 way back when i was still working in Shanghai, China... taas na kaayo ang difficulty ron. so, crypto mining per see is not anymore profitable...

    * mined BTC head-on through ASIC miners (Antminer and Rockminer models)... total hash rate was 5 TH/s. during my mining days, this hash rate was awesome!
    * mined Scrypt algo (LTC) on AMD GPUs... got 24 of them...
    * mined X11 algo (then convert to LTC) on Nvidia GPUs... got 24 of them too...

    What I had shared to you here was before. after 2015, zero crypto nko kay akoa nang gipa ilisan ug fiat currency tanan nko na crypto coins. Tan-aw na lang ko karon then ibog2x sa prices as i got no more budget... hahays... hehehe...

    if you want to jump into the crypto currency band wagon, do trading...

    by the way, sa mga naminaw nko about BTC sauna, congrats ninyo... all-time high napud ron...

    Lastly, ayaw intawon mo'g apil anang BTC or any crypto currency investment na "Pyramiding Type" kay SCAM kana... better, do your home work...

    Para sa gusto mo start ug crypto currency investment, try Coins.PH... though 5 crypto currencies lang ang available for now but, its a good investment... but again, don't forget to do your homework.

    Research about the crypto coin that you are planning to invest. ayaw'g invest sa mga wala'y klaro na project or real world use... then when it would be a bearish season... HODL... when it would be a bullish season, you can trade and enjoy your profits.

    Sir @lloyd_joy nakit an rajud tika balik sa kadugay. Kamusta Sir! Naa koy e-pm nimo.

    -Jessah

  4. #4
    C.I.A. lloyd_joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,916
    Quote Originally Posted by HasseJ View Post
    Sir @lloyd_joy nakit an rajud tika balik sa kadugay. Kamusta Sir! Naa koy e-pm nimo.

    -Jessah

    dili ka maka dawat ug SMS kay nag exceed na sa limits...

    kumusta?

  5. #5
    Junior Member HasseJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd_joy View Post
    dili ka maka dawat ug SMS kay nag exceed na sa limits...

    kumusta?
    May kay kahinomdom paka nako sir @lloyd_joy . Around 7years ago, nagpabuy ko nimo from abroad og AMD FX 6300. then you kindly deliver it sa ako office sa IT Park, Cebu, pag uli nimo sa Pilipinas, with matching Pistachios pa nga pasalubong hehe. Wa ko kalimot sa imong kindness sa way buot nga gamer sa una.

    Kahinomdom lng ko expert ka sa Crypto before. Mangayo ta kog advice sir. Nangita kog BTC Miners diri sa Cebu locally asa kaha ko makapalit ani. Mahadlok ko if Overseas. Or mag GPU-based nlng ko nga Miner pra ETH. Naka profit ko gamay tungod sa trading2. Nya mao ta akong gamiton para mining RIG. May nlng ni sir basin mao ni makahabwa sa kalisod. Kay tiguwang naman ko nigraduate nako sa gaming2 hehe.

  6.    Advertisement

Similar Threads

 
  1. Naa pa ba mga gentlemen karon?
    By divine in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 294
    Last Post: 09-17-2011, 02:09 PM
  2. Pwede pa ba mag pa massage ang pregnant?
    By nirv_girl in forum Fitness & Health
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-07-2011, 12:39 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-15-2011, 06:10 PM
  4. naa pa ba mupalit ani karon panahuna?
    By dglgb in forum Computer Hardware
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-16-2011, 07:51 AM
  5. uso pa ba mag long sleeve ron???
    By ahay in forum Trends & Fashion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-16-2008, 08:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top