Universal notebook adapter ok raba?

This discussion is about "Universal notebook adapter ok raba?" in the "Computer Hardware" forums.
Kinsa naka gamit na universal notebook adapter? di ba maka daot sa laptop? of course same spec adapter ang ako paliton for the replacement. Im ...

Default Universal notebook adapter ok raba?

Kinsa naka gamit na universal notebook adapter? di ba maka daot sa laptop? of course same spec adapter ang ako paliton for the replacement.

Im planning to buy the FSP NB-L90 90w U-adapter for my laptop kay ang original adapter busted by ants (they eat power units now)

ang ac/dc mag repair paba og mga adapters? or naay lain shop na ma suggest ninyo?

Default Re: Universal notebook adapter ok raba?

My sisters got an 65w acbel universal laptop adapter. Can charge my Compaq sa una, problem is moundang na sya after fully charge na ang batt. Then you wont know na hapit na sad diay ka malobatt after some time. Works perfectly on her Lenovo and HP mini though. Ambot kung sa Compaq lang nako to or kinahanglan gyud nga 90w ang rating. Cute lang bitaw sya kay nipis..

er plugin mostly ang use. kay gi kapoyan nako dalax2 sa unit. ok rana ang slim type adapter if naka plugin sigi? di mag overheat or mag meltdown ang unit? lol

Ako nabantayan is init gyud kaayo sya. Maybe youd rather not get the slim type. I suppose its also best not to get the 65w since they are most prolly not meant for full-sized (6cell and above) lappies..

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by wikki View Post
    Kinsa naka gamit na universal notebook adapter? di ba maka daot sa laptop? of course same spec adapter ang ako paliton for the replacement.

Im planning to buy the FSP NB-L90 90w U-adapter for my laptop kay ang original adapter busted by ants (they eat power units now)

ang ac/dc mag repair paba og mga adapters? or naay lain shop na ma suggest ninyo?
    Universal Adapters are OK as long as they have the same output as with the original adapter you are using. If you can test the output in the store itself before buying much better.

@keropi - getting the 90w unit 65w aint enough for the laptop, and getting the non slim version cuz the slim ones might probably die on heat since I mainly use the laptop on plugin now.

@slkmclaren - I was thinking of buying one today (Huntkey 90w non slim version) but decided I'd bring the laptop for an actual test first.

I like the FSP unta, pero they only have the slim version

7.    Advertisement