Page 631 of 652 FirstFirst ... 621628629630631632633634641 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,310 of 6516
Like Tree167Likes

Where to buy.. or Looking For..? inquires - Post here


This discussion is about "Where to buy.. or Looking For..? inquires - Post here" in the "Computer Hardware" forums.
Originally Posted by maibe salamat, mga pila na nga printer? morag mahalon jud na kay HP ako ta gusto kai kana pwde sad maka print ...

  1. #6301
    Junior Member lendags's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    162

    Quote Originally Posted by maibe View Post
    salamat, mga pila na nga printer?

    morag mahalon jud na kay HP
    ako ta gusto kai kana pwde sad maka print og pic using photo paper na mora sad og nagpa print kag pix sa mall..
    NOt sure about printing using photopaper ani niya kay never tried. We have tried printing pictures pero sa bond paper ra like mga projects and assignement sa akong mga siblings. Bought the unit mga 3k. I don't think available pani, they might have newer versions, and better ones too. I would always recommend expensive units with cheaper cartridges than the other way around.

  2. #6302
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2
    gud pm. boss, ask lang q if asa makapalit og lcd screen LTN140AT26-804 sa laptop nga samsung dri sa cebu.
    Last edited by wingrubs; 03-24-2017 at 09:21 PM.

  3. #6303
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2
    hello.. ask lang q kong kinsa naa idea nga kong asa makapalit og lcd screen sa laptop. thanks!

  4. #6304
    Junior Member jrtomarz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    155
    Hi istoryan, asa ta kapalit ug KVM swith na pwede hdmi cable sa monitor then usb for keyboard and mouse. thanks in advance

  5. #6305
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    224
    Quote Originally Posted by jrtomarz View Post
    Hi istoryan, asa ta kapalit ug KVM swith na pwede hdmi cable sa monitor then usb for keyboard and mouse. thanks in advance
    nakatry nakas mga computer shops duol sa inyuha brad? murag kabantay man kog KVM switch cguro. not sure kung sa SM Nutech ba to. check daw ila website brad nya kuhaa ilang number sa branch nga duol sa inyuha nya tawage una to check if naay available. or murag sa Gaisano interpace bato. nalimot btaw ko pero nakadisplay man to sa daplin sa shop. try lang bro sensha nalimot ko hehe

  6. #6306
    C.I.A. maibe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    9,107
    Quote Originally Posted by lendags View Post
    NOt sure about printing using photopaper ani niya kay never tried. We have tried printing pictures pero sa bond paper ra like mga projects and assignement sa akong mga siblings. Bought the unit mga 3k. I don't think available pani, they might have newer versions, and better ones too. I would always recommend expensive units with cheaper cartridges than the other way around.
    naa ko nakita printer

    cannon pixma tag almost 3k ra but ang iya ink- lahams tag 700 plus ang isa
    ang HP tag 4k hapit but iya ink kai tag 300+ ra

    asa mas maayu sa photo paper ang hp or cannon?

  7. #6307
    Junior Member lendags's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by maibe View Post
    naa ko nakita printer

    cannon pixma tag almost 3k ra but ang iya ink- lahams tag 700 plus ang isa
    ang HP tag 4k hapit but iya ink kai tag 300+ ra

    asa mas maayu sa photo paper ang hp or cannon?
    I can't speak in behalf of both products raba. Pero you can actually check out the specs of the specific models nga imong nakit.an and see how they fair up against printing photopapers. Kay afaik, you can print good quality photo paper by doing some tweaks sa settings. Just google them both up, look for some reviews and check if one of them satisfies your needs. ^_^

  8. #6308
    C.I.A. maibe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    9,107
    Quote Originally Posted by lendags View Post
    I can't speak in behalf of both products raba. Pero you can actually check out the specs of the specific models nga imong nakit.an and see how they fair up against printing photopapers. Kay afaik, you can print good quality photo paper by doing some tweaks sa settings. Just google them both up, look for some reviews and check if one of them satisfies your needs. ^_^
    Ok thanks

  9. #6309
    Junior Member amberchokoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    353
    gud am mga guys!! asa ta maka score dri ug cougar qbx itx? naa mo nakit-an ana lately? salamat..

  10. #6310
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by amberchokoy View Post
    gud am mga guys!! asa ta maka score dri ug cougar qbx itx? naa mo nakit-an ana lately? salamat..
    sa sm pcqb ko last kita sir 3k

  11.    Advertisement

Similar Threads

 
  1. Looking For: Want to buy or Looking for this -----> See inside
    By brokenwingz03 in forum Real Estate
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-02-2013, 02:43 PM
  2. Want To Buy: Want to Buy or Looking for GMATE... Mopalit ko RUSH...
    By MahDeXie in forum Gadgets & Accessories
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-20-2012, 06:02 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-11-2012, 10:04 AM
  4. Looking For: Where to buy or made to order fly for tent?
    By Amber31 in forum Sporting Goods
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-21-2010, 09:20 PM
  5. Where to buy or rent gowns for HER for cocktail party
    By GemWArrioR in forum Trends & Fashion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 11:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top