Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

THANKS PCEXPRESS Jones!

This discussion is about "THANKS PCEXPRESS Jones!" in the "Computer Hardware" forums.
Dako kaayo ko pasalamat sa PCEXPRESS jones Cebu because ila maayo nga serbisyo, and they have helped their client/customers well. In my case recently they ...

Default THANKS PCEXPRESS Jones!

Dako kaayo ko pasalamat sa PCEXPRESS jones Cebu because ila maayo nga serbisyo, and they have helped their client/customers well.

In my case recently they had and urgent replacement to my mobo coz they understand my situation. Thanks to them that I will never carry the burden anymore w/c I should not supposed to do. Their manager is so kind he helped me well and come up a good solution in w/c both parties well be satisfied.

Mga bro mga customers manta if mo adto tag PC store, ato lang sad sabton cla why mo defend man jud cla sa ila product kay u know cla man makabayad if ever naa sayop sa ila gi troubleshoot. I understand them but I hope nga dili sad lalim pangita ug kwarta then ipalit ug ma guba lang. Magsinabtanay lang jud ta ba para walay problema. Hanyo hangyo lang gud...

Thanks... good job pcxjones

Blog Entries
    kinsa ilang manager? the manager will feel great if ever we all give him our gratefulness?

nice to hear that

I do agree to you Sir, but you are one only of the few who understand Retailers sides.
    As a buyer before we purchase items we should list down our queries/question/clarifications such as:

1. IF I am not satisfied with the product how many days should i return the item without less on my purchased principal amount? what are your requirements or guidelines in returning products?
    2. How many Months/Year can you provide the warranty? Within that Month/Year will you replaced it right away or you have to pull-out the item and send it to supplier without giving me a temporary service unit?
    3. In a case of "PHYSICAL DAMAGE" will you still accept the item? like for instance if I know that it was not my fault and still your supplier insisting that it was my mistake would you replace it for me?
    4. Do I need to bring my Receipts for warranty?
    5.Can I REFUND providing my own valid reason?

If one of this selected queries answered by them, which you think not fair or not in accordance with your wants then:

"DON'T PURCHASED IN THAT STORE" MAAWA KA SA KANILA MAGIGING PASAWAY KA LANG PARA SA KANILA ALAM MO NAMAN ANO ANG KAYA LANG NILA, KABOBOHAN NA SA ATIN YUN NA MAMIMILI PINALIWANAG NA NGA ANG LINAWLINAW. HAYAAN NATIN SILANG HINDI MAKABENTA

^ mura man ug debate.

I understand. Pero although I was replaced, gipabayad ko sa penalty pero ok ra coz I need the mobo jud.

Quote Originally Posted by yugi View Post
    I understand. Pero although I was replaced, gipabayad ko sa penalty pero ok ra coz I need the mobo jud.
    pila sad penalty bro?

Mobo is 1 month AWR it was June 14, 2008 since I purchased, then unsa naman ta karon August 24 na!? I think I have to pay the penalty but do u?, then medyo dako kay 25% man pero I think its worth it coz it has 1 month AWR again to my new mobo. The new mobo I have no is the same sa ako gi uli.

Before I dont really understand them pero karon nakasabot ko sa ila sad intawn nga cla sad makabayad if ever diba? pero its okay. I am thankful thats all.

Quote Originally Posted by COMCAM View Post
    kinsa ilang manager? the manager will feel great if ever we all give him our gratefulness?
    Taga Manila ila manager, dugay na sa PCEXPRESS manila, Sa ako nakita kamao cya mo sabot sa situation sa customer unsa ba ka importante ang iya kinahanglan kay mao man jud na ang maayo unta pero dili tanan tao naay qualities ana mao ni belib ko. I dont know him, I just talked to him on phone and told him my real PC problem.

Anyway so far so good Im impress sa ila gipakita then ila mga tao karon kay desiplinado na. I dunno sa NRA coz naa pa cguro mga old dogs did2 meaning those old dogs mao ang mga karaan did2 nga they are thinking maayo na cla abi cla karaan sa ila establishment sa Cebu. Grabe cla kaayo mo tan-aw sa customer labi na nagbalik balik intawn ka sa imo item nga naay problema nga wala jud ka ma satisfy. I dont know ing ana cguro 2 cla before sa PCX NRA...I think 2 years na wala nako balik didto ug palit.

Thanks...

basing dako kay ka gi sud sa tip box nila bai....

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast