Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

THANKS PCEXPRESS Jones!

This discussion is about "THANKS PCEXPRESS Jones!" in the "Computer Hardware" forums.
BTW why post a store praise here in fact about computer hardware ni nga thread im confused.............

BTW why post a store praise here in fact about computer hardware ni nga thread im confused..........

Quote Originally Posted by COTS View Post
    Based on their Policy-He will get only right away replacement if the item still under Advance Warranty Replacement which is one month only, since it excess so not possible to have his replacement (where as nlang pag etataya ng manager ang position at trabaho nya para mag decide na hindi sang-ayon sa inutos sa kanya ng companya)

What did PCX jones Branch Manager did by reducing the 50% to 25% was againts the company he maybe made that decisions because he understand the customers and for the purpose of satisfying his customer even though he know that it was a mistake.

Policy is Policy and in fact it was written so I presumed it was known by DTI, but if it is not approved by DTI I am pretty sure that pcx will not print that policy in the back of their receipt.

In this case the customers agreed and affirmed to what pcx policy (as explained to him "BEFORE" the item was released) then it was clear enough he had no arguments/disagreement/contention to policy.

Policy was made not only for the protection of the Consumers but also for the Protection of Retailer

One Example Scenario: Without these terms below

"Items that exchanged outside the two day period will be penalized a restocking fee of 15% within the first week, an additional of 5% per week for succeeding weeks will be imposed.(e.g. 20% on the second week, 25% on the third week and so on)."

Few of actual scenarios that happen before:

Customer purchased a Mother Board and he used it for 11months and 29days or in other words he had only one day before the 1year warranty provided by the retailer is over, since there is no such policy nga so pinapalitan ng bago yung luma nyang gamit na motherboard at pinayagan ng retailer which is good for him. (How about in retailer side? Was it fair?)

Customer purchased a 15” Monitor then pagkatapos ng 5 araw bumalik dahil hindi nya nagustohan and he replaced it to 17” then after 10 days hindi nanaman nya gusto yung monitor so bumalik sya uli at pinapalitan ng 19” at pagkatapos ng 11 months nag sawa na naman so bumalik uli sa Retailer para papalitan yung 19” at gawing 22”. Which is good for him. ((How about in retailer side? Was it fair)

If we really want to know that PC Express Terms and conditions was accredited or approved by DTI why not one of you make an extra effort to know the truth. Just let me know the answer.
    BTW, is this the manager of PCX jones? I heard tagalog cya...is this you? I hope youre not just protecting ur reputations... many people against your store both NRA and PCX.

Well, better stop this thread @yugi you can close the thread Sir. probably this thing might get worst.

PCX one thing, Ive been working a PC store b4 and infact the owner is my best friend...and he told me about what youre trying to say...about how store policies etc.. It will never happen in just one product ma LUGI mo okay? inyu ginansya almost 2x or more so how come man ma lugi mo.

I hope you will be more honest of your self...

Quote Originally Posted by dmelsie View Post
    BTW why post a store praise here in fact about computer hardware ni nga thread im confused..........
    If ISTORYA says "MORE THAN JUST TALK" so? thats how it is.....in hardware sections how come man naa mga store or vendors feedback nga thread? o behh dba?

Sumakay ka nalang if ur really w/ us.

Quote Originally Posted by nissanss View Post
    maybe i'm not just reading ur posts right but i got confused, what's ur point? i thought u were criticizing pcx now ur sounding pro retailer.

the OP here is about the consumer praising pcx-jones. my opinion was/is - it's not necessary (earlier post). in all essence, this thread is about something like a consumer feedback. fair to the dealer or not that's an entirely a different discussion. the TS was happy with the deal, so be it. all is fair then. may it be unfair to some.
    Yes i agree you are not really reading my post, first I answered the OP of the Thread but with suggestion that I believed to protect both consumers and retailers for the reason also to avoid any kind of misunderstanding/dispute that will occur in the future between our fellow istoryan and the retailer (Para magsinabtanay ba ang duha ka Kampo), 2nd post was all about clarifying the issue the story about @yugi’s transaction and also to clear uncertainty to some of our fellow istoryans why pcx jones comes up with the decisions(less of 25%). 4th was again a clarification narrating incidents/events possible reason why a certain policy was exist or applied. ops!!! sorry that I quoted you here!, my mistake wrong send….

@goldfinger:

I am not a representative of pcx nra/jones, Nataon lang cguro na my alam ako with regards to their policy o sa madaling sa salita nag sisikap akong pag-aralan bakit nabuo yung kanilang policy in a reason na sinusonod ko lang naman ang sabi sa akin ng Consumer Act that tells “as a consumers we had to practice diligence and exercise wise buying of products”

Quote Originally Posted by goldfinger View Post
    PCX one thing, Ive been working a PC store b4 and infact the owner is my best friend...and he told me about what youre trying to say...about how store policies etc.. It will never happen in just one product ma LUGI mo okay? inyu ginansya almost 2x or more so how come man ma lugi mo.
    I had a contact to several pcx suppliers and some of them where my close friends because I am involved to my own business “buy and sell” so I can assure you na ang kanilang kita ay hindi kalahati or mahigit pa comparing to price cost given by supplier. Bka naman Bro.... eh........? swapang yung Boss mo dati kaya halos doble o sobra pa ang pinatong nya doon sa cost price. Peace…

ops!!! sorry that I quoted you here!, my mistake wrong send….
    i thought u had something against what i posted or on my opinion here. very well then, carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by nissanss View Post
    i thought u had something against what i posted or on my opinion here. very well then, carry on.
    To clarify, What's Your Opinion here the deal was Fair or Not to consumers? Tell me why?

To clarify, What's Your Opinion here the deal was Fair or Not to consumers? Tell me why?
    @COTS - aside from being OT, i think you have a problem. i am sorry for you.

HEY HEY STOP NAMO UG ARGUE PLS...its not worth jud...

peace pls...

mao gyud. not worth it na jud ni. hasta ang TS wala na gli na numbaling. stop na ni nga thread oist. OT na kau.

10.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234