Suppliers/Wholesalers/Dropshippers

This discussion is about "Suppliers/Wholesalers/Dropshippers" in the "Clothing & Accessories" forums.
Good day! I'm planning to open an online shop sana and I'm looking for potential Direct Suppliers/Wholesalers/Dropshippers for clothing, accessories, cosmetics, etc Please PM me ...

Default Suppliers/Wholesalers/Dropshippers

Good day!

I'm planning to open an online shop sana and I'm looking for potential Direct Suppliers/Wholesalers/Dropshippers for clothing, accessories, cosmetics, etc Please PM me or email me at btzpcs@gmail.com

Thank you!

That's a great idea that you are thinking to open your online store because the second wave of Covid-19 is heading, and only online businesses have a chance to excel. Instead of looking for a local wholesaler, I would suggest you to pick an international wholesaler to get more earning. I am sharing some top clothing wholesalers with you.

Alibaba: No doubt, if you are looking for the wholesale clothing items at a cheap rate, then you must prefer Alibaba. They are the best when it comes to international wholesale clothing and other items. However, you would have to read the ratings and clients' reviews of the sellers there carefully.

Fashion Town: If you don't like Chinese wholesalers, then you try this trustworthy wholesale clothing site to find the trendy dresses of ladies like tops, dresses, jackets, party wear, and other activewear. Yes, they also own cosmetics and other accessories that you can get at cheap rates. To get fair deals, you would also have to register yourself at the site with genuine details.

Sugar Lips: It is also a US-based company which offers clothes and other fashion-related items at wholesale price globally. However, it doesn't provide dropshipping, and you would have to manage it your own.

Parisian: It is also a wholesale site from where you can order several items at a wholesale rate. However, if you are from Europe or the UK, then you also have to pay 20% tax when you make the order.

3.    Advertisement