Capdase POSH Bluetooth Headphones with Active Noise Cancelling

This discussion is about "Capdase POSH Bluetooth Headphones with Active Noise Cancelling" in the "Cellphones & Accessories" forums.
Brandnew A comfortable over the ear headphone with superb build quality and amazing sound at an affordable price. This has the same technology as the ...

Default Capdase POSH Bluetooth Headphones with Active Noise Cancelling

Brandnew
    A comfortable over the ear headphone with superb build quality and amazing sound at an affordable price.

This has the same technology as the Bose QuietComfort 35 which costs 4 times more.

Price: 3800
    Capdase sells this at 4990

Open for trade?

Maybe do you know where I can buy new headphones?

It would seem that you asked a trivial question, but it is rather difficult to find an answer to it. Personally, I advise you to turn your attention to Stereodamage and their comparison of headphones that don't leak sound.
    Also, here you will find many good articles on which headphones to choose. I trust their advice!
    Last edited by tot3ntanZz; 01-06-2021 at 01:49 AM. Reason: made a mistake

Thanks, bro!

Hey pals! Could you please advise me on some other good heaphones? Thanks in advance!

Today, noise canceling headphones cost a lot of money and few can afford them. Take, for example, the same AirPods Pro, which are no different from the previous generation headphones, except for noise cancellation technology. And for this we have to overpay from $ 70 to $ 100.
    I think you better take a closer look at these headphones: https://techsiteguide.com/best-headphones-under-200/
    By the way, some models in this rating have noise canceling technology even though these headphones are budgetary.

8.    Advertisement