Looking Student Assistants for research and draft assignments

This discussion is about "Looking Student Assistants for research and draft assignments" in the "Career Center" forums.
Interested candidates please PM me directly if you are interested. Details will be provided on interview for the role. Starting pay is $5 AUD an ...

Default Looking Student Assistants for research and draft assignments

Interested candidates please PM me directly if you are interested. Details will be provided on interview for the role. Starting pay is $5 AUD an hour for 20 hrs a week.

We're looking for Student Assistants to help out Uni students in Australia with their research and assignments. This can be full time or part time depending on the work load and needs of our clients.

Skills Required:

- good level of English to communicate, write and read.
    - must have proficient computer skill which includes spreadsheet, Microsoft word, Excel, etc..
    - must have internet connection at home
    - competent with online researching on different subject matters such as marketing, business, finance, etc..
    - answering emails and phone calls

Tasks:

- assist Students to draft assignments for their school or college
    - best essay writing Leading academic essay for school

Writer perception his/her point of view. Due to lack of time and workload students will need assistance with coming up with proper content for their essay.

- it should not be exact copy paste. Some schools are very picky about plagiarism
    - double check on assignment list
    - draft must be very proficient
    - analyzing assignment questions and answers

** Please PM me directly if you are interested in this role **

Hi. I need such an employee to implement my project. I need to make a new blog and a new description of the product catalog.

When writing a 300-word essay, it is quite common for students to rush into the written part without even conducting proper research. Although writing a short essay will not take much time, first you need to plan the work correctly. Allocate certain time intervals for research, writing, proofreading, etc. to ensure the proper quality of your essay. Pay attention to the format of the essay. Limiting yourself to the number of words, plan each section of the essay in advance and assign an appropriate number of paragraphs to each section of the essay. Create a detailed plan before you draft the final version of the essay.

It is impossible to write a good original essay if you are not mature enough in life and have not gone through many obstacles, sufferings and joys. When applying to the university, you must fully tell about yourself so that the chairmen of the commission will accept you. The best way is to buy an original essay. I found a service with an overview of one of the best writing sites https://www.topwritersreview.com/reviews/trustmypaper/ .

Thanks, everyone for the recommendations!

Very useful thread. I'm a student and know very good how complicated and time-consuming it can be to write a paper. Sometimes it can take me a few hours to write a draft. But I know a few good and quality sites with valuable information where I can find helpful pieces of information. This guide https://studybay.com/blog/asa-paper-example/ for writing ASA paper helped me out recently, and I sincerely recommend everyone save the link.

7.    Advertisement