Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1421222324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree195Likes

ANQ Graphic Systems Inc.

This discussion is about "ANQ Graphic Systems Inc." in the "Career Center" forums.
Originally Posted by immersiondepth oh guys... pass ra man diay 'to...wala man diay gi-sawo mao 'tong naigo ang eyebrow...ok, peace namo... Nalipat diay bai maong ...

C.I.A.

Quote Originally Posted by immersiondepth View Post
    oh guys...pass ra man diay 'to...wala man diay gi-sawo mao 'tong naigo ang eyebrow...ok, peace namo...
    Nalipat diay bai maong naigo...

Quote Originally Posted by lodyl View Post
    But does that give you the right to throw her a keychain? What if she also throws it back to you?
    aw samot ang ka sapot ni Sir quibs, labi na if naka lihay c Sexy_me pag labay sa key chain na padlock ang design nya na salo then retaliate labay balik sa keychain....hehehe!
    lodyl and trailertrash like this.

Quote Originally Posted by prukutung View Post
    A good employer begets a good employee....

we've been running a Hardware business for like 5yrs+ already and sa akong pagkahinumdum ang amu employees mu-minimum jud ug a year..

if accusations are true, and basing on the response of the owner, ma psycho jud nato nga medyo naai problema sa pagpadagan jud sa company.

my own share..
    *** Reading some replies from a businessman is really something appreciated. I am sure employer like Prukungtung understands the employee-employer relationship. The problem with ANQ is he doesn't have enough people to do specific things, not that can't handle multi tasking, but take it from me....multi tasking there is too much to handle plus the pressure you got from him. The stress everyday is building up inside everybody, guessing each day....what would happen with his temper. He can't control it, thus sometimes leads to violence. What kind of employer would that be na manghagad ug sinumbagay? As an ordinary employee for me that speaks too much.

....Here something I want to share taken from Mr. Francis Kong's Article Are You the Bad BOss?
    Intimidate or Inspire

Effective leadership does not only deal with getting things done, it deals with getting people to learn, appreciate, and grow in the task of getting things done.
    Here’s the key. You can get things done through coercion and intimidation. Throw your weight around. Shout out those threats and include some profanity as well. But you’ll never get to the point of where you are most effective.
    A leader is most effective when he is respected and loved. A lot more things can be achieved through inspiration and attraction. When morale is high, productivity is high too. Bad bosses can be transformed into great and good bosses. Instead of thinking “lead, lead, lead,’suppose you change your mind set to “serve, serve and serve!”
    Jesus Christ said, “You know that in this world kings are tyrants, and officials lord it over the people beneath them. But among you it should be quite different. Whoever wants to be a leader among you must be your servant, and whoever wants to be first must become your slave. For even I, the Son of Man, came here not to be served but to serve others, and to give my life as a ransom for many.”
    Finally, remember: It’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice!
    lodyl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SioDenz View Post
    Mao bitaw to ingun ni Sir nga sa iyang trabahuan dapat naa kay Mental Stability ug Excellence...

Meaning EXCELLENT imung Skills paglihay sa Padlock... Nya if maigo jud ka, Dapat duna kay MENTAL STABILITY para di ka ma brain damage tungod sa impact joke lang sir ha...

Needed jud ang mental stability or else basin after a few months magyaw yaw ka kaw ra usa, mental institution imong padulngan. Excellent skills to think how to get out from theat HELL.
    lodyl and SioDenz like this.

Quote Originally Posted by quibs View Post
    I disagree with you. There is no such perfect employeer and this goes the same as no perfect employee . It is only a matter of adjusting and accepting the truth . Fyi, we have employees who are with us since we open our business 18 years ago .
    But you must be honest also that most of the employees now are stupid , lazy , and dishonest to their work . All they're thinking on how to earn more with less work . Even how good you treat them well , 6 out of 10 employees are not sincere to their jobs . And this is the reality we have to face as employeer .
    Kinsa kaha ni na employees sir sa? Di nimo relatives? But in that case, that sounds nice. You can't just say to people as being stupid sir, that is too very unmotivational word. Maybe that's the problem with, you can't motivate people. I know some who worked for you in quite some time, they are really good employees. I know the patience they have for you, but time has it's end, they left for good, no matter what their reasons were, true or not it was a great relived for them. The bottomline on this thread is that... You can't handle pressure on your project which you passed on to your staff. Read some of the buisness people who commented on this thread. May God Bless You and Your Family! If you want to ponder here a link for you. )) http://franciskong.com/personal/do-n...r-good-people/
    lodyl likes this.

Banned User
    Employers that Hire Stupid Employees are called what?
    lodyl and akoLoloNinja like this.

Quote Originally Posted by trailertrash View Post
    Kinsa kaha ni na employees sir sa? Di nimo relatives? But in that case, that sounds nice. You can't just say to people as being stupid sir, that is too very unmotivational word. Maybe that's the problem with, you can't motivate people. I know some who worked for you in quite some time, they are really good employees. I know the patience they have for you, but time has it's end, they left for good, no matter what their reasons were, true or not it was a great relived for them. The bottomline on this thread is that... You can't handle pressure on your project which you passed on to your staff. Read some of the buisness people who commented on this thread. May God Bless You and Your Family! If you want to ponder here a link for you. )) http://franciskong.com/personal/do-n...r-good-people/

im just wondering if the word "stupid" is only his expression, because it easily comes out from his mouth. he even called his wife stupid in front of his employees. please give some respect to your wife. honestly, i dont like your wife because she's beginning to act like you but still she deserves to be respected as a wife. not only her, but also to your employees who contributed a lot to your business to grow. your money doesn't give you the right to be disrespectful.
    lodyl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by trailertrash View Post
    this is correct, we left for good no matter what our reasons true or not it was a relived for us

Quote Originally Posted by quijada View Post
    im just wondering if the word "stupid" is only his expression, because it easily comes out from his mouth. he even called his wife stupid in front of his employees. please give some respect to your wife. honestly, i dont like your wife because she's beginning to act like you but still she deserves to be respected as a wife. not only her, but also to your employees who contributed a lot to your business to grow. your money doesn't give you the right to be disrespectful.
    yes mao jud walay respeto sa iya wife. magkurog gud iyang wife kung saputon ni sya.
    lodyl likes this.

UPPPSSS tani...para ni sa TANAN!!!

QUOTE=nabzy;7362392]saka ta ni!!!![/QUOTE]

11.    Advertisement

Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1421222324252627 ... LastLast