Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 375
Like Tree27Likes

Nurses: Updates, seminars, hirings, trainings


This discussion is about "Nurses: Updates, seminars, hirings, trainings" in the "Career Center" forums.
^^pila mn sd money kailangan anang nu agency sir?...

  1. #121
    C.I.A. peewee_toot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    25,165

    ^^pila mn sd money kailangan anang nu agency sir?

  2. #122
    Elite Member silogan_ni_siomai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,172
    tabang wa pa jud koy work.. tsk tambay nlng jd ani,. paita... asa inyu ma recomend nga work mga nurses?? ari lang unta sa cebu. thanks

  3. #123
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by peewee_toot View Post
    ^^pila mn sd money kailangan anang nu agency sir?
    For nurses (board or under board) a 2 year international degree with 2 years extra stay will cost 345k but you will also have to find pocket money, air fare and undergo medical examination. The UK embassy will charge around 14k when you submit for your VISA.

    They are getting very strict with show money. This is the amount you need to show in your bank account to prove you can afford to study in the UK. We will help you with this.

    Remember a badly submitted VISA application can result in a 10 year ban. Come and see me for a free consultation. 7th floor Metrobank Plaza

  4. #124
    Junior Member manyang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    282
    so mga 500,00 (more) ang magasto? needed man pud diay tag daku na money ani.

  5. #125
    Senior Member tonskie1102's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    571
    any agencies or employers that would hire RN's pero gamay ra ang experience? like for me nga 6 mos ra jud, katong project NARS sa Dole.. pls help

  6. #126
    Elite Member MinuteBurger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,407
    NZ, US, Australia rajud d.i inyo nakit.an nga hiring for nurses?... naa mai middle east.... nindot man sad ang pay dd2... naa dd2 ang ig.agaw sa ako uyab... mkauli2 pajud xah sa pinas every 3months man guro.... kusog bya ang hiring dd2....

    Nursing Jobs Abroad

  7. #127
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by manyang View Post
    so mga 500,00 (more) ang magasto? needed man pud diay tag daku na money ani.
    yup needed a lot of money in the beginning but you will earn it back quickly coz you are paid of your OJT equivalent to 400-500 per hour depends on whats the exchange rate of pounds to pesos. plus you are allowed to look for a part time equivalent to 20 hours in a week.

    so if you have part time 20 hours in a week, then let say minimum you get there per hour is 400 x 20 hrs = 8000 pesos in a week, plus your OJT so its more than the minimum salary you get here. and remember im only talking a week here. so there is good chances you earn a lot more there even just studying.

  8. #128
    C.I.A. vienzel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,066
    Quote Originally Posted by nsnworldwide View Post
    For nurses (board or under board) a 2 year international degree with 2 years extra stay will cost 345k but you will also have to find pocket money, air fare and undergo medical examination. The UK embassy will charge around 14k when you submit for your VISA.

    They are getting very strict with show money. This is the amount you need to show in your bank account to prove you can afford to study in the UK. We will help you with this.

    Remember a badly submitted VISA application can result in a 10 year ban. Come and see me for a free consultation. 7th floor Metrobank Plaza
    OMG...lisod ning pamaagiha! mao gani ngita ug work ang nurses abroad pra makakwarta unya mag shellout na noon ug ani kadako na amount? wow...NO COMMENT but desperate RNs just BEWARE of the catch behind!

  9. #129
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    40
    up...up...up!!!

  10. #130
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by vienzel View Post
    OMG...lisod ning pamaagiha! mao gani ngita ug work ang nurses abroad pra makakwarta unya mag shellout na noon ug ani kadako na amount? wow...NO COMMENT but desperate RNs just BEWARE of the catch behind!
    It's not being desperate i think but it is moving on and looking for a brighter future...and besides all will be bound in a legal papers so everyone feel secure and make sure the contracts are all legal..... it would be a good option but also you have to think million times coz it's a big risk. But this is the better way coz Nursing grad here are not recognized in some parts of the world. Like in US needed NCLEX to obtain work. In UK they don't have NCLEX so what needed is to study for 2 years to be recognized as UK nursing degree holder.

    Again there are lots of ways to work abroad. So choose wisely.

  11.    Advertisement

Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

 
  1. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 05-03-2022, 10:53 PM
  2. Robotics Seminar or Training
    By sogate in forum Computer Hardware
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 04:17 AM
  3. Looking For: Workshop, Updates, Seminars and Trainings for Nurses
    By nurseharbee in forum Specialty Services
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-15-2010, 03:13 PM
  4. Robotics Seminar or Training
    By sogate in forum Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-24-2010, 04:31 PM
  5. NURSES: Updates, Training and Seminar!!
    By jE in forum Career Center
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-13-2010, 10:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top