Page 82 of 83 FirstFirst ... 727980818283 LastLast
Results 811 to 820 of 822
Like Tree66Likes

Software Tester/QA Tester:Stress Tester tambay ta dwe!


This discussion is about "Software Tester/QA Tester:Stress Tester tambay ta dwe!" in the "Career Center" forums.
inviting everyone to join the next meetup! details here: https://www.meetup.com/The-TIDE-Cebu/events/234827691/ see u!...

  1. #811
    Junior Member b_05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    130

    inviting everyone to join the next meetup!

    details here:
    https://www.meetup.com/The-TIDE-Cebu/events/234827691/

    see u!

  2. #812
    Junior Member japferp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    311
    update ko ani na thread.
    I'm currently looking for a QA job?
    kinsa nangitaha diha or maka refer thank you

  3. #813
    Junior Member Latios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    169
    Naay job satisfaction as a software tester? (Opinionated)

  4. #814
    Senior Member Godfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    577
    naa diay na thread... post ko basin naa interested.

    if you're interested just pm mi. Thanks...


    SOFTWARE TESTER
    Qualifications:
    Working experience as a test engineer in a professional software company
    Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
    Strong communication and interpersonal skills
    Ability of work independently as well as part of a team to achieve customer and company goals

    Preferred Qualifications:
    Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment
    Experience with tools such as TeamCity, Git-Stash, TeamPulse, Mantis, Confluence.
    Test planning, test case creation and test execution experience
    Proficient in computer hardware troubleshooting and networking is an advantage.
    Experience in AMR/AMI is an added advantage
    Willing and able to work as a team member in multiple scrum projects at the same time
    Able to communicate effectively, adapt to changing requirements
    Knowledgeable in setting up test environments, and deploying applications
    Self-motivated and passionate about testing

    General Responsibilities:
    Perform reliability, functional, performance, stress, regression and automation testing or software application, firmware and hardware device
    Record, maintain, and archive test results
    Support on-site meeting and deliveries to customers

    For more information about our company, visit our website:
    http://www.edmi-meters.com/​

  5. #815
    Elite Member İharlie Mİ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Godfall View Post
    naa diay na thread... post ko basin naa interested.

    if you're interested just pm mi. Thanks...


    SOFTWARE TESTER
    Qualifications:
    Working experience as a test engineer in a professional software company
    Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
    Strong communication and interpersonal skills
    Ability of work independently as well as part of a team to achieve customer and company goals

    Preferred Qualifications:
    Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment
    Experience with tools such as TeamCity, Git-Stash, TeamPulse, Mantis, Confluence.
    Test planning, test case creation and test execution experience
    Proficient in computer hardware troubleshooting and networking is an advantage.
    Experience in AMR/AMI is an added advantage
    Willing and able to work as a team member in multiple scrum projects at the same time
    Able to communicate effectively, adapt to changing requirements
    Knowledgeable in setting up test environments, and deploying applications
    Self-motivated and passionate about testing

    General Responsibilities:
    Perform reliability, functional, performance, stress, regression and automation testing or software application, firmware and hardware device
    Record, maintain, and archive test results
    Support on-site meeting and deliveries to customers

    For more information about our company, visit our website:
    http://www.edmi-meters.com/​
    boss @Godfall....e pm ko boss sa budget ani nga opening k interesado ko
    Godfall likes this.

  6. #816
    Senior Member Godfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    577
    Quote Originally Posted by İharlie Mİ View Post
    boss @Godfall....e pm ko boss sa budget ani nga opening k interesado ko
    hahaha. dili mo kaafford nimu charlie mac.

  7. #817
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9
    Suwayi ni ninyu o, Gold Opinions sayon ra kay survey way hasol dali ra kayo kwarta dri

  8. #818
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    13
    NCR is hiring software developers and testers please check this link: http://rolp.co/axtVb.

  9. #819
    Senior Member Godfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    577
    kinsa member ani na group? if kato dili pa, add lang mo sa group then share2x pd mu sa inyo mga ideas.

  10. #820
    Elite Member İharlie Mİ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Godfall View Post
    kinsa member ani na group? if kato dili pa, add lang mo sa group then share2x pd mu sa inyo mga ideas.
    boss @Godfall, unsa na group?
    pwedi pa join?

  11.    Advertisement

Page 82 of 83 FirstFirst ... 727980818283 LastLast

Similar Threads

 
  1. motor jack tambay ta dri
    By Ericrock in forum Automotive
    Replies: 329
    Last Post: 04-23-2013, 01:40 PM
  2. Need advice in motorcycle tambay ta dire.
    By King in forum Automotive
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-14-2013, 02:16 PM
  3. Mga nautical tambay ta dre :)
    By scarlet143 in forum Campus Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-23-2013, 09:55 PM
  4. FURY 125/FURY R 125..tambay ta diri!
    By spunkguy17 in forum Automotive
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-09-2011, 09:47 AM
  5. Mga taga ACT Asianista tambay ta dri
    By ryanace in forum Campus Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-18-2011, 12:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top