Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Hospitals accepting Nurse Volunteers

This discussion is about "Hospitals accepting Nurse Volunteers" in the "Career Center" forums.
My 1280 hours from Minglanilla District Hospital and 1730 hours from St. Vincent General Hospital as a NURSE VOLUNTEER just got my documents acknowledged by ...

My 1280 hours from Minglanilla District Hospital and 1730 hours from St. Vincent General Hospital as a NURSE VOLUNTEER just got my documents acknowledged by the New Zealand Nursing Council this week...

Unya mka ingon ka nga dili mu credit imu volunteer experience abroad...

I'm currently employed as an ICU Nurse at St. Vincent General Hospital after 3 months as trainee and 5 months as on-call...

You just have to gut it out and persevere... Not making excuses and whining about it...

32 me g start as volunteers then nagka anam2x ug undang ang uban ky reklamador kaayo... 6 na lang mi kabuok na regular employees...

Bisan unsa imu occupation, you must be competitive and try to be the best you can be in your field... As they say, kani pang trabaho ky survival of the fittest... Samot na g kalat na lang ni mga nurses karon...

If volunteer nurse mo, think of it as g hakut mu ug number of hours duty ky mao na g count sa uban employer...
    Last edited by The Good$!!!; 03-26-2010 at 09:32 PM.

@bisayang teknoy: il post it when i have time. busy ayo ko ron.

@ peej, 6mos and w/o pay ang pagvolunteer didto. walay vacancy for nurse karon sa clsh. about military nursing you have to apply in manila. i think that's camp aguinaldo. or you can apply as reserve forces for the nurse corpse or military nurse. i'll post details soon..

for everybody's info the clsh rn residency program will start accepting next month applicants for the 3rd batch of volunteers. april 16 is the first exam and every friday thereafter. good luck

@adamot..pls..post some requirements.pwede na pass ug reqs karon?bhala april 16 pa?tnx..

ganahan lagi ko anang military nurse...

Quote Originally Posted by The Good$!!! View Post
    My 1280 hours from Minglanilla District Hospital and 1730 hours from St. Vincent General Hospital as a NURSE VOLUNTEER just got my documents acknowledged by the New Zealand Nursing Council this week...

I'm currently employed as an ICU Nurse at St. Vincent General Hospital after 3 months as trainee and 5 months as on-call...

You just have to gut it out and persevere... Not making excuses and whining about it...

32 me g start as volunteers then nagka anam2x ug undang ang uban ky reklamador kaayo... 6 na lang mi kabuok na regular employees...

Bisan unsa imu occupation, you must be competitive and try to be the best you can be in your field... As they say, kani pang trabaho ky survival of the fittest... Samot na g kalat na lang ni mga nurses karon...

If volunteer nurse mo, think of it as g hakut mu ug number of hours duty ky mao na g count sa uban employer...

hala noh? direct hiring na siya or student visa sa ka then ngita ka work didto before mu expire im ung visa? and what agency ka nagprocess sa imung application? interested pud ko anang new zealand gud... hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by maria_sibyl View Post
    hala noh? direct hiring na siya or student visa sa ka then ngita ka work didto before mu expire im ung visa? and what agency ka nagprocess sa imung application? interested pud ko anang new zealand gud... hehehe
    any1 can always lodge an application to the NZ board of Nursing, as long as u will complete the requirements needed even without using an agency to process it for u. u will just have to wait for the letter of determination from them if u will get qualified for registration as RN in their equivalence.

in that letter, they will tell u if u will need further training or will need to enroll for a competence course in one of their university or college.

see....those who persevere will always be rewarded in the end! gud luck ...right attitude paired patience will let u go a long way in life! Keep up the spirit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vienzel View Post
    any1 can always lodge an application to the NZ board of Nursing, as long as u will complete the requirements needed even without using an agency to process it for u. u will just have to wait for the letter of determination from them if u will get qualified for registration as RN in their equivalence.

in that letter, they will tell u if u will need further training or will need to enroll for a competence course in one of their university or college.

mao bah? then I should have a lot of experience jud para di nako ma student didto.. wahehehe.. dako au bayad ui...

Quote Originally Posted by vienzel View Post

That is possible... But I rather prefer to have a CONSULTANCY to guide me mam...

Dili man gud sayon ma deny mam ky this is a BIG investment... In fact, it is my life's investment and it took a lot from me to persuade my parents on this... Sometimes it does get frustrating... But it is all a part of life...

For one thing, pirte jud ka kuti... Daghan kaayo documents, daghan kaayo ug letters... Comprehensive resume', IELTS pa... G balik2x pko sa alma mater nko, sa hospital, sa PRC...

I have joined seminars promoting the US, UK, Australia and Canada and I think New Zealand is the best and smartest choice AS OF THE MOMENT with the US shutting its doors to foreign nurses and the sad state of those who are duped by those agencies promising work in the UK... Nangalata na cla didto pirteng daghana... Inig human skwela, unsaon naman lang nga daghan naman kaayo g una didto... Ikaw pa mangita trabaho to feed yourself while studying... UK might be a smart choice a couple of years ago... But not now...

If ako2x pa g lihok, I think maabtan pko 1 year plus to finally get the neccesary documents right...

Thank you for the motivation mam!^_^
    Last edited by The Good$!!!; 03-27-2010 at 08:11 PM.

Banned User
    That is possible... But I rather prefer to have a CONSULTANCY to guide me mam...

Dili man gud sayon ma deny mam ky this is a BIG investment... In fact, it is my life's investment and it took a lot from me to persuade my parents on this... Sometimes it does get frustrating... But it is all a part of life...

For one thing, pirte jud ka kuti... Daghan kaayo documents, daghan kaayo ug letters... Comprehensive resume', IELTS pa... G balik2x pko sa alma mater nko, sa hospital, sa PRC...

I have joined seminars promoting the US, UK, Australia and Canada and I think New Zealand is the best and smartest choice AS OF THE MOMENT with the US shutting its doors to foreign nurses and the sad state of those who are duped by those agencies promising work in the UK... Nangalata na cla didto pirteng daghana... Inig human skwela, unsaon naman lang nga daghan naman kaayo g una didto... Ikaw pa mangita trabaho to feed yourself while studying... UK might be a smart choice a couple of years ago... But not now...

If ako2x pa g lihok, I think maabtan pko 1 year plus to finally get the neccesary documents right...

Thank you for the motivation mam!^_^
    loso ana da goodz oi kaila ko ana kamo ra g.atikan ana.hehehehe.lmao

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast