Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Hospitals accepting Nurse Volunteers

This discussion is about "Hospitals accepting Nurse Volunteers" in the "Career Center" forums.
Mactan Air Base Hospital is accepting Volunteers for 6 mos. Please try calling their number or visit them -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- NurseHarbee http://cebunursingseminars.blogspot.com/ http://renapcebu.blogspot.com/ http://nursesnotes.info/...

Mactan Air Base Hospital is accepting Volunteers for 6 mos. Please try calling their number or visit them

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NurseHarbee
    http://cebunursingseminars.blogspot.com/
    http://renapcebu.blogspot.com/
    http://nursesnotes.info/

Quote Originally Posted by nurseharbee View Post
    Mactan Air Base Hospital is accepting Volunteers for 6 mos. Please try calling their number or visit them

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NurseHarbee
    Cebu Nursing Seminars
    RENAP Cebu Chapter
    Your online guide to the latest information in the world of nursing in the Philippines. Nurses Notes Philippines | aims to deliver the latest information about the current nursing trends, seminars, and trainings pertaining to the nursing profession
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    interested lagi ko ani... unsay number nila ai?

sotto has a nurse training for 3 mos and they do this 4 times a year....

requirements are:
    1. tor
    2. rle
    3. board rating
    4. prc license
    5. application letter addressed to dr. gerardo m. aquino, hospital director
    6. 3 2*2 pic

================================

anyone knows the requirements sa st. vincent hospital and st. anthony

btaw knxai nai nfo about sa st. vincent

ang sa st. an2ny ky pareha ra anang sa so2
    pro wa mn nangau ug pix

mga RNs, think of it this way....most of the hospital DO accept volunteership! however ug di pa sila totally filled.

in the phil. culture labi na sa nursing area, they will never hire a full time RN unless u will pass their volunteership phase. most of them do inside hiring of course with the help of influential pips ang usually makakuha sa spot!

so kung ako ninyo...HARUSA NINYO TANAN UG PADA UG APPLICATION, WEDER DAWATON OR SA DILI. nothing to lose ky applications pa bitaw na! wlay komo sa musulay, diba?

i have heard naa program ang DOLE, research it and inquire further.

i consider volunteer nurse as slave labor. hospitals are taking advantage of newly registered nurses to render their full service without pay. worst for some hospitals, it's the volunteer nurse who would pay them. you are not even assured if they will hire you as a staff nurse after your free service. hahahaha
    rylle07 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by efler23 View Post
    guys, i heard nga di daw mcredited as experience ang volunteer sa gawas? true?

yes working as a volunteer nurse is not credited as work experience abroad. as a volunteer nurse, the hospital to which you're working is not responsible for all your actions. hehehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by vienzel View Post
    mga RNs, think of it this way....most of the hospital DO accept volunteership! however ug di pa sila totally filled.

in the phil. culture labi na sa nursing area, they will never hire a full time RN unless u will pass their volunteership phase. most of them do inside hiring of course with the help of influential pips ang usually makakuha sa spot!

so kung ako ninyo...HARUSA NINYO TANAN UG PADA UG APPLICATION, WEDER DAWATON OR SA DILI. nothing to lose ky applications pa bitaw na! wlay komo sa musulay, diba?

i have heard naa program ang DOLE, research it and inquire further.
    naharus na jud intawn nako og pass akong application sa tanan hospitals... hehehe.. almost all pa diay... one accepted my app kay naa "daw" ko backer... which i think was not a lot of help jud... they accepted my application kay naa nag work inside the hospital... kay di man mi close sa akong backer... so wa japun ko nadawat even though niabot ko sa final interview...

with regards to DOLE... wa naman to ilang online app ... heheheh... so i need to go in their main office jud.. hopefully dawaton nila akong app...

pabaga lang jud mu nawong ai with regards to passing applications.. based sa akong experience.. most hospitals will prioritized a certain school.. so pabagaa jud inyong nawong... and if someone will help you inside that hospital.. take it... ayaw kauwaw...

that is the SPIRIT...a POSITIVE attitude will surely bring u somewhere beautiful in the future!!! GO GO GO...gyud permi!

Quote Originally Posted by plethoraldork View Post
    yes working as a volunteer nurse is not credited as work experience abroad. as a volunteer nurse, the hospital to which you're working is not responsible for all your actions. hehehehehe
    how sure are you? y was my 8mos. volunteer experience accepted in the facility who petitioned me last 2003? my answer to this is ....it will all depend sa employer siguro ni oi! dont close ur minds for hearsays only....things can turn around and u will never expect something gud will come out in the open at times!

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast