Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

For a home-based career: what salary would be reasonable for you?

This discussion is about "For a home-based career: what salary would be reasonable for you?" in the "Career Center" forums.
others pay 10k a month.. there are those who give 12k-16k kamo, lets say naa na moy more than a year of experience sa gi ...

Default For a home-based career: what salary would be reasonable for you?

others pay 10k a month.. there are those who give 12k-16k

kamo, lets say naa na moy more than a year of experience sa gi ad nga homebased job... para ikaw mo apply or ma interesado, pilay gusto nmo nga salary? reasonable salary.

kay if you think about it, kanang mga homebased jobs labi pa tung mga call center type nga homebased job, ang clients ana dili kaayo dagko nga company so dili sad kaayo maka hatag ug daku kaayo nga sweldo.

so kamo? sige na sulti mo pilay reasonable nga salary for you.

Reasonable for me is a salary that can cover our expenses every month while allowing us to enjoy some of our wants. Since our needs change depending on certain factors, magchange pud ang reasonable salary for me, the good thing about a home-based job is you have the option to have as many jobs as you like as long as kaya nimo. you can save a lot of time since you really don't need to travel

For one company that you'll be working "full-time"? I think 16k to 18k, considering that homebased jobs do not go with the statutory benefits such as health insurance and 13th month pay and the money that goes to transpo is redirected to your electric bill.

If you hold several jobs (like 3 or 4 rackets) though and if you're paid based on your output (instead of a flat monthly rate), the amount will vary. At some point, I won't even mind receiving just 3k a month per racket. Anyway, I will not devote all of my time/effort to it. Pila ra gud nang few hours a month, compared to working 10 hours a day for the whole month?

Re: small-time clients, they will find our basic salary peanuts (let's say $220 to 350). Ang ato siguro one-month pay, makuha ra nila in a few days' time even if they work at minimum wage ($7/ hour).

12-16k a mo for homebased..i'l just secure insurance sa intellicare.. hehe

@honey89: it would really help if you would put in a figure. then explain why you stated that figure.

@the messenger: very well said

@check_afss: nice one.

ang uban? this thread could somehow become a bench mark to those people who have clients for a homebased career like my self. i on the other hand have a few clients already. the canadian client pays the best among all my clients, although he uses a pay structure.

keep your thoughts commin guys. thanks!

@the messeger:

Re: small-time clients, they will find our basic salary peanuts (let's say $220 to 350). Ang ato siguro one-month pay, makuha ra nila in a few days' time even if they work at minimum wage ($7/ hour).

bitaw kung imo i.convert into pesos... pro although they earn dollars there... they are not spending peso, they still are spending in dollars. i believe $7 an hour there is really pathetic wage if you have your own house to maintain plus if you have a famiily. at least thats what i heard from a few of my friends who are in the states. they earn dollar, still they spend in dollars.

Correct, sick_muse. They get paid in dollars; they also spend dollars and they get taxed in dollars as well. Dagko ra ba ilang tax.

I doubt though that such clients are earning just minimum wage on their regular jobs. Ang $7/ hour is a rate for the odd jobs like in restaurant jobs and university summer jobs (ala student assistants).

I saw some of your recent posts. What you're doing sounds very promising. Good luck on your venture.

@sick_muse, pwede mahibaw-an unsay work nimo sa balay? i mean, magbaligya ka sa internet ana?
    can u also give me details unsa na imo homebase nga work? im very interested man gud sa homebase pero dili kaau ko interested if it's about selling health products

@charot:

well there are two homebased jobs im offering. Customer service and Sales.

For customer service. the slot have been filled already.

For Sales, there are two types: Pay based purely on Commission (meaning you get paid only when makahalin ka). The other is Sales that have base pay + commission (meaning naa kay sweldo jud bsag dili pa ka ka halin)

To everyone:

One slot available nalang sa sales with basepay + commission
    Daghan pa available sa sales nga purely commission based.
    Naa say for the first 3 months commission based pa ka pero after 3 months you have proven that you can really sell, and that sige nmo ma hit ang quota... dinha pa ka hatagan sa client ug base pay.

Right now Im working on two sales job. the first i had (canada client), the other is the commission based nga USA client whose line of business is on mortgage.

Nalingaw ra sad ko. nice man diay ning mag earn ka for providing jobs to everyone else.

again @ charot:

nope, it not selling health products. wala ko ana intawn.

keep the resumes comming guys.

@messenger: thank you for the encouragement.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast