Why Good Handwriting is Important for Students?

This discussion is about "Why Good Handwriting is Important for Students?" in the "Campus Talk" forums.
Greetings! In my debates with friends and parents, I noticed that people are not giving much significance to handwriting these days. That’s why I decided ...

Default Why Good Handwriting is Important for Students?

Greetings!

In my debates with friends and parents, I noticed that people are not giving much significance to handwriting these days. That’s why I decided to share the importance of handwriting for young students in this thread.

According to studies, when you write on paper, the brain engages differently as compared to writing on the keyboard. Yes, studies claim that writing on paper is better for the brain and improves memory in a better manner. In short, it activates the brain more effectively as compared to typing.

Similarly, if you think typing on the laptops or computers make the writers, then you are wrong. It is writing on the paper which creates good novelists, writers and editors. Yes, it came into my knowledge that many writers draft their books and novels on the paper at first instead of typing.

In the same token, the good handwriting is also crucial. According to experts, kids with poor handwriting has low self-esteem and confidence as compared to the students that have good handwriting. You can also read this article to know more about the importance of good handwriting. Moreover, good handwriting also leads to good grades in many national and international exams, that’s why both parents and students should never ignore the importance of good handwriting.

If you have more points about the significance of good handwriting, then you can also share your views by commenting below.

In the digital age, the relevance of the handwriting skill is really questionable. But I believe that this skill is necessary for people, especially students. By writing ideas and what you are learning, you can better stimulate the brain areas responsible for learning and focus. You can read more about the benefits here: https://www.figur8.net/2020/03/05/handwriting-is-dead/ Also, most exams are still handwritten, so you should definitely be able to write legibly.

There is no doubt that it's important for students.. But we also should remember - not all of students are able to write in a proper way. That's why they need help. I can mention the expert in study which also helps to do that. First of all: Say something.
    This makes writing easier and faster. When you have nothing to say, you are forced to write sentences that sound meaningful but deliver nothing. Read widely. Take notes. Choose your subjects wisely. Then share your information with readers.

Look at any newspaper and notice the short paragraphs. That’s done to make reading easier, because our brains take in information better when it’s broken into small chunks. In academic writing, each paragraph develops one idea and often includes many sentences. But in casual, everyday writing, the style is less formal and paragraphs may be as short as a single sentence or even a single word. See?

Rambling is a big problem for many writers. Not as big as some other problems, such as affordable health insurance or the Middle East, which has been a problem for many decades because of disputes over territory. Speaking of which, the word “territory” has an interesting word origin from terra, meaning earth.

These are my personal secrets.. hope you got it

I dont know
    haha

5.    Advertisement