Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 17242526272829 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Best Course to take up in College and Why?

This discussion is about "Best Course to take up in College and Why?" in the "Campus Talk" forums.
Hi guys. I am thinking of changing my career path. I am almost graduating now. I only have one semester left in my current course. ...

Hi guys. I am thinking of changing my career path. I am almost graduating now. I only have one semester left in my current course. But I am not really interested with it anymore and I feel like I have made a huge mistake by choosing it. I am currently checking courses that involves flying and nautical, but I am not very good in mathematics. Should I be worried? And also are girls safe in these courses in terms of gender equality? Please answer.

Quote Originally Posted by careerconfused View Post
    Hi guys. I am thinking of changing my career path. I am almost graduating now. I only have one semester left in my current course. But I am not really interested with it anymore and I feel like I have made a huge mistake by choosing it. I am currently checking courses that involves flying and nautical, but I am not very good in mathematics. Should I be worried? And also are girls safe in these courses in terms of gender equality? Please answer.
    just finish your current course, graduate from it and take up another course that you wish. one more sem to go does not seem long...btw, flying can be a rewarding career..
    also, what course are you planning of taking up next?

I was thinking maybe Airline Management. Like I said I am not very good with math. And If I would consider being a pilot then it would take me 8 years. So I am just basically schooling my whole life. haha

I was thinking maybe Airline Management. Like I said I am not very good with math. And If I would consider being a pilot then it would take me 8 years. So I am just basically schooling my whole life. haha
    consider it as a challenge... math is just a subject and you can master it like any other person.
    and, if you ever become a pilot, you'll be one of the elite plus becoming a lady pilot, wow--that's a blast!

best course kana maka datu.. hahaha
    janwounded and MarkVersa like this.

You should enroll at (Informatics College - Cebu) across Sm City -Mabolo
    Information Technology would be the best course so far as i know

Quote Originally Posted by semaj132 View Post
    You should enroll at (Informatics College - Cebu) across Sm City -Mabolo
    Information Technology would be the best course so far as i know
    nagskwela ka ddto ron sir? bati man ang feedback sa amo saona way klaro.

you need a bachelor degree before ka ma dawat sa flight school (ayaw ka balakaa sa math.. mao nah gamit sa calculator... hahaha)

may nalng nah 8 years kay sa mag doctor ka... ambot nalng pila ka years ka mag "study".. hahaha.. jk aside sureness ka 8 years gud para ma pilot? di man tingali pero either way to be a commercial pilot is not that bad, dako ka sweldo then you travel the world for free...
    Last edited by P-Chan; 03-29-2018 at 09:36 AM.

Mechanical/Electrical Engineering mao ni mga course nga stable.. permi demand dili season2x

Quote Originally Posted by karl001 View Post
    Mechanical/Electrical Engineering mao ni mga course nga stable.. permi demand dili season2x
    and it depends which field of work you will land in to.

11.    Advertisement