Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2633343536
Like Tree28Likes

What's the worst thing you've done in high school?

This discussion is about "What's the worst thing you've done in high school?" in the "Campus Talk" forums.
The worst thing I did at school was to study poorly. I did it consciously, which I regret, because by doing this I greatly upset ...

The worst thing I did at school was to study poorly. I did it consciously, which I regret, because by doing this I greatly upset my parents. Fortunately, this did not affect my future, and now I am all the same successful and provide for myself and my parents. Do not make the same mistakes as me. If you do not have enough time to master the material that is given to you at school, then I advise you to use the services https://studymind.co.uk/
    In this company you will find the best tutors with whom it will be much easier for you to learn the material that is taught at school

Frankly speaking, nothing. I was a good and calm student. Sounds boring however it's true. Sometimes I bought ready-made essays but who didn't? By the way, if you need expert writing help, I can recommend a good writing service. Just write me a PM.

I cheated on my teacher, which caused him problems with the inspection from the teachers' committee. I apologized later when I realized it was a terrible thing to do.

High school studying is the most difficult as I think. Sometimes you are really busy with other things and don't have too much time. So, I prefer to use best essay writers in order to get only the best essay within a short period of time. I also like that they are having a pretty affordable price and can write any essay really fast and without any problems concerning any topic.

Quote Originally Posted by cosplay View Post
    Tampered with school records (since records were kept in low-end faculty computers networked to the main server at the lab... a vulnerable place to store them in...) and manually changing the grades... they found out 2 weeks later about the changed grades.... but I denied knowing anything about it... they found no trace... they probably thought it was a typo... the next quarter, they recomputed the previous quarter grade to get the actual average for the next quarter... hehe.. yippeee I got no suspension...
    In Ateneo, they start letting students take the responsibility of giving the school cards to their parents.. My kid one day gave me his card and we were so happy at home he finally passed math. We didn't know that he actually edited the score himself until the next term when we asked his teacher what happened. We actually got him in trouble for that because the school wouldn't have known if we didn't complain.

I didn't study well, but that's in the past. Many students do not think about the importance of education, but then they realize it. Sometimes it's too late. I want to share with all students a list of the best websites to write essays and maybe this will be useful to you. These are just reviews about the most reliable writing services for students.

7.    Advertisement

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2633343536