Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

The Best/Worst Primary-Secondary Schools in Cebu?

This discussion is about "The Best/Worst Primary-Secondary Schools in Cebu?" in the "Campus Talk" forums.
springdale all boys na? ang southcrest mao png gurl....hehhe...

Blog Entries

springdale all boys na?

ang southcrest mao png gurl....hehhe

no offense sa mga taga M Zed but i used to live near mzed before sa happy valley..
    daghan au students na autistic and special..
    aw in my POV, d ko ganahan na akong child maanad na kana na type of people ila ka interact all the time,,
    not that it's not healthy for the child pero i want the usual, normal thing gani..

STC jud..
    nice kau ug training..
    academics, arts and communication skills.. tanan..
    bonjovax and st.med like this.

Elite Member
    sci-high...ambut mao ba gihapon karon

lahi na kay wala nata..

Elite Member
    mao, sala gyud ni mam *h**

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by iveslovespink View Post
    no offense sa mga taga M Zed but i used to live near mzed before sa happy valley..
    daghan au students na autistic and special..
    aw in my POV, d ko ganahan na akong child maanad na kana na type of people ila ka interact all the time,,
    not that it's not healthy for the child pero i want the usual, normal thing gani..

STC jud..
    nice kau ug training..
    academics, arts and communication skills.. tanan..
    OT: sis, STC ka b4? wat batch man?

ONT: any school would do...depende mangud na nimo.
    st.med likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by caphook View Post

2. your budget. it's not just the tuition, you know. more expensive schools means more contribution and generally, more expensive schools means that the parents are wealthier and their kids have more gadgets, more fashionable, etc.
    i don't think that's applicable to all kids. It would depend how you would raise and spoil your kid.

It's not because all the other kids in the campus owns the latest gadget that your kid should have one too, that all depends on you if you would want your kid to be "IN" with the school's environment.

You are sending your child to school for education. For your child's exposure, social and cognitive learning. Not for fashion or so.

crazy-lazy, you have a good point. just because the others have them does not mean that you must do the same. but peer pressure is so difficult

sacred heart school jesuit in canduman ang best ever forever best gyud!!!
    kai dugay na experienced sad and jesuit trained...
    eve if it started out asa boys school mai na pud kaau sila sa girls now kai imone of the fist batch of girls ni graduate ngad2 and wai mahay!!!
    kai when I reached college then i realized that MAS NAI EDGE gyud ang Sacred heart!!!
    I tell you mahal man cya and far kai ni move man ug campus but then its murag part sa training of being independent and responsible.
    living testimony gyud ko kay after high school manila dayun ko it was never hard maskin all alone ko in 1 house i had to do everything by my self and then i didnt havfe hadr time coping sa school..
    Now my younger brother is still in sacred heart grade 1 walai tutor tutor honr gihapun and he comes home telling us na mum da ach...this that things we even dont know...
    its worht it!!!!
    Kanang M zed gkan pud ko dinha when i was in grade school no ayaw gyud kai pangawrtahai na dinha!!!
    there are run by christians but then ang paces or booklets nila kai gi photocopy ra and then they wont give it pa gyud on time so ang imung anak ma delayed hinu on instead of mu accelerate.
    STC?
    good in enlish but then of cousre she will be staying in a artificial surroundings kay all girls...
    so better yet adto sa school that will prepare her for the world...
    bonjovax and st.med like this.

Default recommendations..

if we're talkn abt gradeschools here, i suggest eithr of the ff: st.ben's (redemp), shs-j or hijas dejesus (both coed now)..nindot ang training, discipline..kinda tough when it comes to academics bt its all worth it! their grads stand out, they are noted as achievers in hs/college or in their careers and beyond plus these schools' kids come frm reputable prominent families =) (i mean, some of them, not all..generaly a decent crowd) however some ppl notce a "superiority complex" w/ these kids..but hey, i guess its the confidence that they carried ovr frm their training that others mistake for as "hinambog"..dnt get me wrong, its not only these private "pa-sosy" schools that im advocating for..para nako nindot sad ang sci-hi (not sure tho kng naa sila gradeschool..) and donbosco (i find ppl frm both schools real down to earth) and pcghs (even my frnd's lil bro frm shs claims that pcghs is "surpassing" them!)..also heard the paref-ran schools (springdale for dudes and southcrest for the grls) are good..

whew! that's all i know tho..di man gud ko kaau familar w/ other schools, peace!
    st.med likes this.

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast