Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2431323334
Like Tree30Likes

The Best/Worst Primary-Secondary Schools in Cebu?

This discussion is about "The Best/Worst Primary-Secondary Schools in Cebu?" in the "Campus Talk" forums.
For Practical, Academic and Spiritual balance in education I recommend Capitol SDA Elementary School. They also accept Pre school. Unique Pathfinder/adventurer training program for practical, ...

For Practical, Academic and Spiritual balance in education I recommend Capitol SDA Elementary School. They also accept Pre school.

Unique Pathfinder/adventurer training program for practical, spiritual and disciplinary training.

"The Adventurer program was created to assist parents in their important responsibilities as a child’s primary teachers and evangelizers. The program aims to strengthen the parent/child relationship and to further the child’s development in spiritual, physical, mental, and social areas.Through the Adventurer Program, the church, home, and school can work together with the parent to develop a mature, happy child."
    Philosophy of Adventurers - Adventurer Club

Let your child learn learn Various Musical instrument lessons like Piano lessons, melodica, yukelele ect..

My child is on her 2nd year from kinder 2 now grade 1.
    Good balance of practical and spiritual(through adventurer/ pathfinder club) and acedemic education Im planning to enroll her to Piano lesson.

Last year my 3 kids are in this school, they have only few students each section probably less than 20, so my eldest son is a little bit "BUGOY", so the teacher's full attention is always on him ... LOL !

Quote Originally Posted by jerzx777 View Post
    Last year my 3 kids are in this school, they have only few students each section probably less than 20, so my eldest son is a little bit "BUGOY", so the teacher's full attention is always on him ... LOL !
    Gagmay rakau students diri as in.
    6 ra cla kabook sa grade 1.
    Nindut pud ang lugar diri kay accessible sa mga jeep and naa pud cla parking area.

If imong anak maayo sa academics, try Mandaue City Science High School or Cebu City Science High School.

5.    Advertisement

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2431323334