Page 1 of 294 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 2939
Like Tree243Likes

About QBE INSURANCE


This discussion is about "About QBE INSURANCE" in the "Call Center / BPO" forums.
Welcome to QBE GSSC Thread.... At QBE, We make it happen ... At QBE, we view our people as our most precious asset. We understand ...

  1. #1
    Newbie Premium Member Reichien009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    149

    Default About QBE INSURANCE


    Welcome to QBE GSSC Thread....

    At QBE, We make it happen ...

    At QBE, we view our people as our most precious asset. We understand the importance of fostering a work environment that is responsive to the changing needs of today's workforce.

    QBE aims to create a workplace that is fair and inclusive in order to attract and retain the best people to do the job.

    QBE believes the ability and potential of our people should be realised through their employment with us.

    We are committed to helping our people reach their full potential and to reach their career aspirations.


    Nice kaayo ni ang QBE... in terms of salary, benefits ug work... layo ra kaayo ni sila sa BPO... dili mo magmahay...

    please check lang sa apply.qbe.ph or just go directly sa 12h floor Skyrise Alpha - Cebu Business Park if nahan mo mo.apply

    If naa moy question... si legendary @30121895 ang bahala mo tubag .. dili kaayo ko maka open ug istorya
    Last edited by Reichien009; 05-19-2014 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Already Hired

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    106
    18K ang basic ani or apil na allowance? Wala'y premium sa naa experience? Unsa ang RD ani?

  3. #3
    nzo
    nzo is offline
    C.I.A. nzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,728
    unsa pa update ani?
    pitonggatang likes this.

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    65
    any update?

  5. #5
    nzo
    nzo is offline
    C.I.A. nzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,728
    update dha?

  6. #6
    C.I.A. dickron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,293
    nanawag mani sila nako..twice na pero wala nako matubag ang tawag kay sleep man ko..back office support nga position man to ang gi ingun nila nga fit sa akong qualification. nag txt man sila nko, mao to ni apply ko, then take exam, interview..then gipabalik after two days kay sign sa J.O...pero somethings are holding me back, mao wala ko perma contrata..
    Last edited by dickron; 02-19-2014 at 03:09 AM.

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    52

    Default Info about QBE

    Together with my cousin, we applied in QBE a few weeks back in John Clements Consultants office located in i2 Building, Cebu IT Park, Lahug, Cebu City. The company is setting up a shared service center in Ayala Business Park soon and while their permanent office is still in the works, they occupied a temporary office in John Clements.

    They're hiring CSRs and Back Office professionals with at least 1 year BPO or back-office experience, Join our team of Customer Support and Back-Office Support Officers! : QBE Insurance Group : 1 yr exp required : Cebu City, Cebu Jobs : Mynimo for more details about their hiring requirements. The training will be in Manila for 2 months and they're offering competitive rates against other BPO or shared services companies in Cebu.

    I signed their offer 2 weeks ago for Claims Support Officers (voice support), 22K basic salary plus 3K monthly allowance while my cousin is also for job offer pud for back-office support (non-voice) which offers 19K basic salary plus 3K monthly allowance.

  8. #8
    Junior Member zirtaeb29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    102
    thanks so much sa info bro @Ako_Si_Buknoy, later njud dayun mka walk in nya sa john and clements later. Business hours ang recruitment.?

  9. #9
    C.I.A. dickron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,293
    Quote Originally Posted by Ako_Si_Buknoy View Post
    Together with my cousin, we applied in QBE a few weeks back in John Clements Consultants office located in i2 Building, Cebu IT Park, Lahug, Cebu City. The company is setting up a shared service center in Ayala Business Park soon and while their permanent office is still in the works, they occupied a temporary office in John Clements.

    They're hiring CSRs and Back Office professionals with at least 1 year BPO or back-office experience, Join our team of Customer Support and Back-Office Support Officers! : QBE Insurance Group : 1 yr exp required : Cebu City, Cebu Jobs : Mynimo for more details about their hiring requirements. The training will be in Manila for 2 months and they're offering competitive rates against other BPO or shared services companies in Cebu.

    I signed their offer 2 weeks ago for Claims Support Officers (voice support), 22K basic salary plus 3K monthly allowance while my cousin is also for job offer pud for back-office support (non-voice) which offers 19K basic salary plus 3K monthly allowance.
    wow nice! I am aiming for back office support man..hahaha..maypa mag walk in nalang ko..di man gud nako ma tubag ila tawag kay sleep man ko..LOL..bitaw ni adto man ko
    Last edited by dickron; 02-19-2014 at 03:10 AM.

  10. #10
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    52
    Yes, 9:00am - 4:00pm open ila office, Monday to Friday to process applications.

    Quote Originally Posted by zirtaeb29 View Post
    thanks so much sa info bro @Ako_Si_Buknoy, later njud dayun mka
    walk in nya sa john and clements later. Business hours ang recruitment.?
    - - - Updated - - -

    Better bitaw mag walk-in para dali ang processing.

    Quote Originally Posted by dickron View Post
    wow nice! I am aiming for back office support man..hahaha..maypa mag walk in nalang ko..di man gud nako ma tubag ila tawag kay sleep man ko

  11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 294 123411 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

 
  1. Lets talk about the importance of Life Insurance
    By JamesCo in forum Business, Finance & Economics Discussions
    Replies: 268
    Last Post: 05-30-2016, 06:57 AM
  2. About Car Insurance
    By MelodyMan in forum Automotive
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-12-2015, 01:32 AM
  3. Wat do you know about Phil-Am life health insurance
    By harry_lp7 in forum Fitness & Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-03-2014, 04:14 AM
  4. Anybody heard about st.peter's life insurance
    By joanrie777 in forum Business, Finance & Economics Discussions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-24-2014, 08:39 AM
  5. all about Vehicle Insurance
    By epoyking in forum Automotive
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-11-2009, 12:18 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top