Page 123 of 180 FirstFirst ... 113120121122123124125126133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1798
Like Tree73Likes

(MERGED) XLIBRIS Discussions

This discussion is about "(MERGED) XLIBRIS Discussions" in the "Call Center / BPO" forums.
Originally Posted by HP02 if you want to pply in this company, i doubt if mag last mo, yes... salary is good.. i started with ...

C.I.A.

Default Re: (MERGED) XLIBRIS Discussions

Quote Originally Posted by HP02 View Post
    if you want to pply in this company, i doubt if mag last mo, yes... salary is good.. i started with 19k basic plus allowance 3k... everything is taxable aside from the allowance, if you will be assigned as ops, you are forced to do mandatory OT 2-3 hours.. mandatory saturday work all the time... you work 6x a week... they have quotah for ops... forcefull quotah... if you hit the numbers.. you get 1,500 ONLY and it is taxable... usual tax 1.8k-2k... if you want to sacrifice 6 days of work for a very bad managing company... go for it! i doubt if you will reach 6mos or a yr their.... i've been there for year and i already realized how abusing the management is t0 their employees....
    any comments on the sales dept?

unsay vacant positions ari ron?

sales department... they are very strict on sales quota... if you can't reach em... you don't deserve em...

daghan vacant positions krn kay daghan nag resign tungod sa type of management... plus... evryone starts as a CS, if dli ka nila butang sales... CS jud imu bagsak... dn as what u have read on previous post na nyc ug performance pero wla na regular... that is so true...

Quote Originally Posted by polaris03 View Post
    unsa ng MSR ug ASR?. hihihi
    msr- marketing services rep. asr-author services rep. both are in operations. cs ang training ground for those position. so if cs mu, ull be deployed in ops eventually. ul not stay in cs forever. which is definitely cool (for me ha, each of us has its own opinion) coz its more fulfilling and di jud pang bpo nga job. hihi..

Quote Originally Posted by HP02 View Post
    if you want to pply in this company, i doubt if mag last mo, yes... salary is good.. i started with 19k basic plus allowance 3k... everything is taxable aside from the allowance, if you will be assigned as ops, you are forced to do mandatory OT 2-3 hours.. mandatory saturday work all the time... you work 6x a week... they have quotah for ops... forcefull quotah... if you hit the numbers.. you get 1,500 ONLY and it is taxable... usual tax 1.8k-2k... if you want to sacrifice 6 days of work for a very bad managing company... go for it! i doubt if you will reach 6mos or a yr their.... i've been there for year and i already realized how abusing the management is t0 their employees....
    yeah its very true..to hell with that company!

C.I.A.

Lol dugaya na ani oi hehe wa pa jud diay na usab ang Xlibris. 06 paman na naay sakit ang Xlibris, sa Mango pana. hehe

C.I.A.

as for company problems.... naa man jud na maski asa.
    my experience with another company was great but daghan man gihapon mo ingon bati.

Ill have to keep an open mind and then sa sales man pud ko.
    so if quota ra ang issue then maningkamot nalang jud ta.

I have read all the comments on this thread. I learned a lot from it. I was being offered for 22K for my starting salary and I will start next week 03/05/2012. I'm with sales but I don't have any idea what department should I work with. I was really enticed by their offer and some of my friends who worked in their told me that their incentive is excellent. Could anyone help me on how much is the incentive if you perform well and hit your quota?

C.I.A.

Quote Originally Posted by full_blast22 View Post
    I have read all the comments on this thread. I learned a lot from it. I was being offered for 22K for my starting salary and I will start next week 03/05/2012. I'm with sales but I don't have any idea what department should I work with. I was really enticed by their offer and some of my friends who worked in their told me that their incentive is excellent. Could anyone help me on how much is the incentive if you perform well and hit your quota?
    naa may ni post diri bro.
    ako ma remember is makaya daw 30k within 3 months. and I think quota naka ana. 30k if average agent, 100k and up if naa ta sa top 20.

and lahi pud sa marketing. mas dagko didto.

11.    Advertisement