Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Investing with AXA (Inputs please)

This discussion is about "Investing with AXA (Inputs please)" in the "Business, Finance & Economics Discussions" forums.
Hello fellow istoryans, I need to know more about AXA equity fund cause i'm plannig to invest. To all those who have experience investing to ...

Default Investing with AXA (Inputs please)

Hello fellow istoryans,

I need to know more about AXA equity fund cause i'm plannig to invest. To all those who have experience investing to AXA please share me your thoughts. I heared that their ROI could reach 56% annually can anyone share their testament to this?

Thank you so much.

Default Re: Investing with AXA (Inputs please)

It is possible to gain even more as well as lose as much. You have to be screened first of your risk profile to find out if the equity fund is the right fund for you. Past performance should not be the gauge but the right timing in getting in. It is possible to lose money despite a bullish market. Also bear in mind that this fund is a long term investment although you may get profits in the short term. and a knowledgeable agent can help a lot. You can actually earn more given the same performance of the funds if your agent is capable. For further discussions, you can contact me at 09225106193. Or at Yahoo Messenger for free consultation. samsia1984@yahoo.com.

search the this forum shrek, there should be something interesting buried between page 3 and page 5 of "Business and Economics" (as of this writing). hehe.

C.I.A.

Hi Shrek, i would advise you to research and research and research. the more info you have the better. There is always risks involved. It also helps to know if you reallyu need to make this kind of investment or a different protfolio. I invfested a life policy in AXA before but cancelled it bec i ddin't need it, also i would only enjoy it when i'm dead.

so i went on looking for something else. there are many financial companies that provide various financial products. This is what helped me decide:

1. does the company explain and teach the client what the product really is?
    2. am i talking to a salesperson who needs to get a quota or am i talking to another consumer who is both cautious and segurista about his investment.

I found a financial brokerage company through a friend last year and the investment i got worked for me. the broker company is called International Marketing Group. i think the site is www.img-corp.com

its big in Cebu and the main branch is in Makati. send me a message and i can introduce you 09155115401.

also, not every investment is an investment. make sure to ask gyud, if they get irritated with your questions then that is a signal to move on...
    take care

you want to invest in Philippine AXA?

DON'T!!!

Philippine AXA used to be Pan Phil Life. it is part of the metrobank group of companies. i had the pleasure of meeting some managers and assistant manager of metrobank, and they too have trouble with that sister company. clients have problems with claims. they will manipulate every little detail so you will not be able to claim anything. that is how metrobank group of companies work, unless you know someone there who is willing to risk his/her job helping you get the claim.

Pan Phil Life was rated 2nd to the worst claims, as one of their staff claimed.

Phil AXA is a partnership with AXA worldwide and metrobank. 4 of my friends worked at Phil AXA and they all resigned because of the problem mentioned earlier.

i suggest you check out prulife, sunlife, and manulife. sunlife & manulife are the only 2 insurance companies posted at the stock exchange.

i also met someone you had her husband's insurance claim denied. they had a loan with metrobank, and phil axa was the life insurer should something happen. they filled out a form and paid for the premium. 4 months later, the husband & insured got diagnosed for a heart ailment. 3 months after he died. now, a certificate was already issued 2 months after they filled out that form and paid for the premium. yet, the wife was denied of her insurance claim for 2.5M coverage. that is how they suck.
    m_a_r_k_u_z likes this.

C.I.A.

thanks for that dukegulliver, i guess it was a wise choice to pull out my money from the plan i got then. panghambog raba na nila nga Metrobank owned daw.

Elite Member

basta money na gani involved mostly gyud naa binuang, anyways keep it coming guys para makasabot sad mi mga ga plan pamo invest

Hello guys,

Thank you very much for your inputs. Hope to see a little balance regarding the topic. Is there anyone who could give a positive side of AXA? I'm chosing from two investment companies, AXA or ING of citibank.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shrek
    Hello guys,

Thank you very much for your inputs. Hope to see a little balance regarding the topic. Is there anyone who could give a positive side of AXA? I'm chosing from two investment companies, AXA or ING of citibank.
    ING of Citibank is purely investment, there is no life insurance involve unless they have introduce one currently. Citibank is there because they are one of the brokers of ING. Way back before, here in the Philippines, ING used to have ING Life but had to leave the business and the orphaned policies were absorbed by either Prulife or Manulife ( that was the story but have to check again ). I had dinner with ING execs from manila when I had a short stint with HSBC bec. HS is also one of the brokers. Since I am not from premier banking then, I ask them bluntly about ING and they told me that it is only the ING as an investment house is what is left here in the Philippines. But I am not so familiar with their products, all I know that their products are purely mutual funds and perhaps not purely Philippine funds, meaning they have funds from other countries. You have to know the performance of each type over a three year period and I think the investment requirement is high (unless you are a citigold banker, I will really won't stop you, hehehe)

Philippine Axa Life is a joint venture between Metrobank and Axa Life, so both are partners. The investments they have are called variable since it is tied with a life insurance. For me it is better to have the life insurance since this type of investments are long term and you cannot escape death. If you have this type of investments and when you die, here is what is going to happen:
    1.Pure mutual funds - your investment will go to your estate
    2.Tied with a life insurance - your investment will go to your bloodlines of your choice
    Again, look at the performance for each of their products over a three year period.

Both companies are great but You also have to know your risk appetite.

Goodluck on your decision!

hi. bear in mind too that there's a high turnover of agents handling AXA in Metrobank branches. My friend tried to divest/return his policy because he was already leaving for Australia and work there, however, the new agent was at a loss why the Manila office is taking so long to issue the check. Fortunately for my friend, the bank branch manager was going for a conference and Manila and personally did the favor in his behalf to facilitate the transaction.

and also take note that AXA is using double pricing. buying the investments cost higher than selling it. they call it as bid-offer spread, which is usually 5%, so if you're investing for less than two years, you're at a disadvantaged because the growth will be tempered with the 5% reduction in value due to double pricing.

invest wisely whenever you can and research thoroughly before plunging in. happy holidays.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast