Looking for good business ideas

This discussion is about "Looking for good business ideas" in the "Business, Finance & Economics Discussions" forums.
Hello everyone, hope all are safe and fine. Currently, many people have moved their workplace home showing that a business can start and run while ...

Default Looking for good business ideas

Hello everyone, hope all are safe and fine. Currently, many people have moved their workplace home showing that a business can start and run while being in quarantine and especially in lockdowns. So I'm planning to start a business during this quarantine. Can anyone here suggest some good business ideas to start, I already have some ideas but it's always great to go for more options. But I'm not aware of the actionable steps that are to be taken to start a business. Can anyone provide some information on this? While discussing this with my friend he mentioned Ontario Business Central, so I checked their website and read a blog on this topic https://www.ontariobusinesscentral.c...ng-quarantine/. Has anyone here taken service from them? Are they good? I found their blog quite informative and provided me with some insights into starting a business. Does anyone have any other better suggestions? Please leave your thoughts. Thank you.

There are tons of business ideas out there like dropshipping.

To elaborate, dropshipping is basically described as being the middleman. You find a manufacturer/supplier, you target an audience, and you get the goods to a consumer–without ever touching the product. How do you make a profit? You'll be getting the products directly from the supplier...which you'll then sell for a marked-up price. That's basically how it works, but it's a little more than that, especially on the marketing side of things.

If you plan on taking this route though, you need to carry a lot of patience with you because it's not going to be easy. Fake gurus will tell you that it's as simple as 1, 2, 3. But that cannot be further from the truth. You're going to need a lot of help. The main person you should have onboard is a web developer. I cannot emphasize this enough, do not try to code on your own because it's going to look like a pile of trash and you're probably going to end up hiring someone to fix it again. Just get someone from the get-go to help you with everything. I highly suggest hiring a remote web developer rather than opting for the cheaper option of freelancers. When you have a remote employee, you can both negotiate on the specific hours you'll need him/her, and you can update each other in real-time regarding the adjustments needed on a project. Here's an article you can read more on to get the gist of what it means to hire a remote developer.

Other than webdevs, you're going to need graphic designers to create a logo if you don't have one already, and they could be paired with writers to pump out content that could help you in building an SEO profile for your website. This is all to drive organic traffic towards your site and to boost visits to your dropshipping site.

Once you have all these things in place, you can pretty much guarantee a slow-building success in your store, and you just rinse and repeat the process once you want to release more products or build more stores! This is an amazing business venture that could lead to multiple streams of income for you. Hope this helps!

A Legal Writing Agency is definitely on the top of my list when it comes to thinking about business since its market is generally undersaturated.

The misconception within this specific niche is that only lawyers or paralegals are the only ones capable of fulfilling the service–not exactly. Although, it is an added bonus if you have one on your team, it's not a requirement. Because, we're strictly talking about writing, and you don't need a law degree to actually whip up a legal document with all the right words and etc. Let's use one of our agency's most-requested products as an example: NDAs.

NDAs or non-disclosure agreements are legal contracts where one party agrees not to disclose certain information that they have been told or shown by another party. NDAs are most commonly entered into in business to prevent the exchange of proprietary and confidential information between parties.

Non-disclosure agreements distinguish themselves from trade secrets, which protect undisclosed commercial information such as customer lists, unpublished books, and movies. NDAs aim at protecting intellectual property or sensitive materials pertaining to business operations. Even if protection of a trade secret would be desirable from an economic standpoint, it is better legally to negotiate a license agreement rather than try to use heavy restrictions on disclosure via an NDA.*

We get these very often because marketing agencies, freelancers, and other businesses need NDAs to operate. Spoiler alert: we don't write ourselves. We use software to automate these NDAs for us. I'll link how we do it here if you're interested. This is how you'll succeed doing online businesses–utilizing a bunch of tools to offer an easy solution. What may seem complicated is actually really easy given the right resources. This is how you can infiltrate supposedly technical and difficult markets to mark your way through

5.    Advertisement