Bitcoin investments

This discussion is about "Bitcoin investments" in the "Business, Finance & Economics Discussions" forums.
How do you feel about bitcoin investing and do you think it is reasonable? Since I want to start investing, I wonder how many people ...

Default Bitcoin investments

How do you feel about bitcoin investing and do you think it is reasonable? Since I want to start investing, I wonder how many people are interested in it.

This is quite an interesting topic. I think this is gaining more and more momentum in the payment system, so I treat it quite well

im planning also to migrate my other savings.

This topic is really developing more and more, and you're very good that you're going to develop in this case. But you have to be ready to fail, because it is almost impossible to learn everything about cryptocurrency from the first time. Let me help you at least a little bit and advise you a good service https://bitmix.biz/en cryptocurrency mixing, so you can avoid scammers and your transfers will stay anonymous.

For me, BTC still have very positive upside potential especially if major merchants will start to adapt to BTC. If you have the disposable funds to invest BTC, just go for it! But I am leaning my crypto investments towards Altcoins (ETH, XRP, BCH,etc.), since BTC price is too high for me at this point.

I think that investing in bitcoins is the most profitable. In addition, I consider Ethereum as one of the most expensive cryptocurrencies. By the way, I can advise you to visit site with a useful article about cryptocurrency. Expert Rahul Pagidipati will tell you a lot of interesting things. You can take note of this information.

7.    Advertisement